“Wild Atlantic Wow!”
Review of The Old Bake House

The Old Bake House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Old Bake House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$17 - US$33
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2017

TOBH was recommended to us by our hostess at the Sea Crest Farmhouse B&B, and what a great recommendation it was. The Irish beef and local seafood was fabulous, so much so, we returned the next night to celebrate my sister's 60th birthday. Irene took great care of us both nights.

BakehouseRestaurant, Owner at The Old Bake House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I remember you well - you were such warm happy people.
Look forward to seeing you again on your next trip West.
Kind regards
Irene

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I order from here most weekends and this weekend the food was a let down, carrots were inedible, too salty and portion sizes too small

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Omg what can I say "delicious "popped in here for dinner hubby had fish and chips I had cottage pie... amazing !!!! Only disappointment was they wouldn't give me the recipe..great value would highly recommend.

2  Thank Shirleyq1

Thank you so much for your lovely review.
Kind regards
Irene

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Tkanks God for stopping me in Milltown Malbay. After waiter's recommendation I've got The Burren steak medalions. What a taste! 5 stars steak!

2  Thank Piotr S
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Dropped in for a bowl of my favourite chowder - it did not disappoint- my taste buds think they are in fishy heaven. Decided to try the fresh cod in batter, and it completely delivered on taste, texture and lovely light batter. Thank you.