All reviewsroom was cleanlovely hoteldecent sizebeautiful areaswimming poolcycling tourclassic roomgarden roomfew minutes walkground floorsmall terracerecommend this hotelhotel restaurantlight lunchsuper friendly staffown winestayed nights
Reviewed 7 July 2016

I love this hotel and the town of Casole D'Elsa. It's a hidden gem, the rooms are clean and crisp, the views are spectacular, a wonderful swimming pool and restaurant, includes a huge breakfast. The staff and owners are very welcoming and helpful. Casole is a great base to explore Tuscany, 25 minutes to Siena, 45 to Florence, great wine tastings close by...I cannot say enough good things about this hotel and the town. I hope this review helps looking for a great place to explore Tuscany.

Room Tip: I like rooms 103, 104, 105 and 106, rooms with beautiful views.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
TerrediCasoleHotel, Direttore at Hotel Terre di Casole, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Thank you very much for your advice, and we are really happy to hear that you will appreciate the characteristics of our Property!

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

I visited for one night as part of a cycling trip. We arrived on a day with 34 degree heat. All I needed was something cool...

The hotel itself is beautiful. A modern interior, a fabulous vegetable garden at the back, a restaurant with amazing views over the surrounding countryside and great food. There is a comfy bar with sofas, and a pool with gardens. They also do massages (for fellow cyclists, book in advance as you'll appreciate it when you get here!). The wifi is good (and free). A really lovely place.

My only gripe - and it was a big one - was the aircon in the room. It made a lot of noise but did little else. I hardly slept. And in the morning when I opened my bedroom door to go into the hotel corridor, the corridor was so much cooler than my room.

Hotel owners - please get the aircon to work and you will have a gem of a hotel!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
TerrediCasoleHotel, Direttore at Hotel Terre di Casole, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for writing such important things, that will help us to improve our service.
I'm really sorry to hear that the air conditioning in your room was not working well, for sure something was broken or not correctly functioning. If we were informed about it once arrived, it would be a pleasure for us to offer you an alternative room, or calling the maintenance service to resolve shortly the problem.
Please kindly advise if you will have the chance to be our Guests again, and we will offer a discount on your next stay!

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The room are regular, nice big bed, in a period of may there was no A/C, hot or cold... we didn't understand why until now, they write that there is one , but it is not working!
Beside that, the staff are very pleasantand helpful.
The food in the resturant is very good.
The breakfast is okay, not something special.
We would give average rating if the air condition was working.
Our TV was a small computer screen about 14" -very disappointing.
The WIFI was terrible, it was very hard to connect and very slow connection.

Room Tip: Corner deluxe room is the best (in the second floor)
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jonnyddd

Dear Guest,
I'm really sorry to hear that the air conditioning and the heating in your room was not working well, for sure something was broken or not correctly functioning. If we were informed about it once arrived, it would be a pleasure for us to offer you an alternative room, or calling the maintenance service to resolve shortly the problem.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Everyone was professional and nice. Our room was clean and cleaned regularly, very comfortable. The location is excellent, also the views and as a starting point for exploring Tuscany. Half a day after we left, I was already missing this place. :) The restaurant with local olive oil and wine is really good.

Breakfasts were not as great as I expected, but not bad. I missed vegetables. ;) Coffee and fresh juices were really good, the staff was really friendly and professional.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Staff was very friendly and the view from the terrace and the setting of the hotel are beautiful. The restaurant "L'Orto di Casole" serves tasty meals at a reasonable price. I would recommend to book a bigger room with a view over the tuscany hills and to stay at the hotel in a warmer period of the year, so that you can benefit from the pool and the balcony.
This was our second time at the hotel and we booked a "Classic room" which is quite small, with view to the parking-lot. In addition, this part of the hotel is not that quiet as the part with the rooms looking over the hills. Due to low season (only 3 rooms were occupied) they didn't serve breakfast in the restaurant, but brought it to our room. Which - I suppose - could be quite nice in a bigger room, but in a small room with only one chair it was not that comfortable. One evening we wanted to take a hot bath, but the water from the faucet was orange (rusty?) so we refrained from doing that.
Parking is for free and there is enough space.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple