All reviews infinity pool pizza glass of prosecco tosca restaurant concierge staff tuscan countryside beautiful property world class first rate our honeymoon wine tasting slice of heaven the general manager impeccable service bucket list huge bathroom one bedroom suite
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Castello di Casole during our honeymoon in Italy for seven nights. This property is beautiful. The infinity pool is so stunning you’ll not want to leave. It is good for couples but also families. We ventured into Sienna a few times and also to the wine regions and surrounding areas, which were well worth the trip. Be prepared to pay for a driver if you haven’t hired a car, this property is a bit remote. The Manager was very good to us and we would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a beautiful Tuscan ‘romantic’ experience. Pick your rooms well as air conditioning wasn’t the best. The hotel is currently undergoing changes as a Belmond property and imagine will be exceptional next summer 2019.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Veronica C, Guest Relations Manager at Belmond Castello di Casole, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Belmond Castello di Casole for this special occasion of your Honeymoon and for sharing your experience with all the TripAdvisor’s readers.
Our property is a special place for a romantic get- away and we could not be happier to read that you had such a great experience at our property.
Belmond will definitely contribute to further develop of our quality standards of Castello di Casole that have defined our success so far!

Thanking you once again for sharing your thoughts , we wish you to welcome you back soon in the Sunny Tuscany!

Wish you all the best,

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I had a two-storey room and I have to say one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in, as well as a bathroom I could probably quite happily live in. Really amazing.

The service at this hotel is friendly and discreet. The bar is lovely, the food is excellent as you would expect from a hotel of this standard and the infinity pool with it's picture-perfect Tuscan vista is the icing on the cake.

Had a look around the amazing spa facilities but didn't have time to use them.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Veronica C, Guest Relations Manager at Belmond Castello di Casole, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Guest,

many thanks for discovering our property and for taking your precious time to share such a wonderful review with us.
We are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed Belmond Castello di Casole in every single aspect.
I will be very glad to share your beautiful words with the rest of the team.
It would be a pleasure to have the opportunity to welcoming you back in our property to benefit of all services and activities our Resort has to offer.

With my best personal regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2018

We had dinner in Tosca and Cips over the course of our stay - highly recommended restaurants with efficient service, extensive wine and blankets provided for the ladies when the sun went down - great location overlooking the Tuscan hills

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank DJ2364
Veronica C, Guest Relations Manager at Belmond Castello di Casole, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Guest,

we would like to thank you for choosing Belmond Castello di Casole and for sharing your enthusiastic review with us.
It is extremely gratifying to read that you appreciated our excellent tuscan food in both of our Restaurants, Cip’s and Tosca, with particular regard to our efficient service.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future in our hotel or in another Belmond properties around the world.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We stayed here for four nights at the start of our visit to Tuscany. As many have said, the property is simply gorgeous and the views are amazing. We stayed in the Oliveto suites. Our room was outstanding - beautiful furnishings, very large and just gorgeous, beautiful bathroom. The restaurant was great and the food (especially the pizza) was just delicious (overpriced but to be expected). The breakfast buffet (which was included in our room) was very good and had a full range of offerings. The service, on the whole, was not as polished as I'd expect for a property at this price point. We've stayed at another Belmond resort and other properties at this price point and it just wasn't top notch. We didn't have any specific issues or problems - just not what i would expect. My only real complaint is what others have already said - there are a LOT of kids. It is not an adults only resort so it is hard to complain about that. I actually felt bad for the pool attendants - many of the kids were left at the pool unsupervised by their parents. There were kids left unsupervised all over the property. Again, not really the hotel's fault but worth mentioning.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank philly7677
Veronica C, Guest Relations Manager at Belmond Castello di Casole, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for taking the time to share your personal experience at Belmond Castello di Casole.
We are very pleased to learn that you have appreciated our outstanding room and the gorgeous property with particular regards to the restaurant and the breakfast buffet.
Our property is the perfect location for a couple who is seaching for a relaxing getaway , however we are always delighted to provide the same kind of experiences to families visiting the beauty of our Tuscan region.
Delivering memorable experiences to our guests is our priority and your valuable comment will help us to improve our performances.

Thanking you once again for sharing your thoughts and we wish to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

With Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of being able to return to this amazing property with my mom and sister. It was a welcome change in plans after my mom injured her foot and we had to re arrange our Italy travel plans, but it could not have worked out better. The room was different from what I stayed in with my husband last year (last year the limonia suite, this year the deluxe suite I believe), but large, comfortable and beautiful. I recognized a lot of the same staff (which says a lot about the hotel), and the level of customer service was just as amazing. We all felt so well taken care of from the moment I booked the room with Mauro, and arrived that evening and every step along the way. The staff really bends over backwards to make sure the guest are happy and taken care of. I travel all the time and the service at this hotel really goes above and beyond the typical.

I loved that they made the decision to keep the pool open until sunset and my sister and I enjoyed a beautiful sunset from the gorgeous pool one evening.

It was a very different vibe from my visit last year in May, which was more subdued and quiet with mostly couples. There were lots of families and large groups in town for Palio in Siena, but what I really liked was that the staff made sure that every guest felt important and taken care of. I look forward to returning soon and this time bringing my kids with me to enjoy the beautiful landscape!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank astan
Veronica C, Guest Relations Manager at Belmond Castello di Casole, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for sharing your amazing and extensive review with all the TripAdvisor readers.
It is extremely gratifying reading your kind words. It will be my great pleasure to extend the compliments with the rest of the Team.
We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed every aspect at Belmond Castello di Casole and that your second visit was once again up to your expectations.
We strive every day in order to surprise our guests and make them feel specials, reason why your feedback is a great motivation to continue to deliver an amazing hospitality.
I'm glad that you have appreciated the extended opening hours of the infinity pool to give our guests the opportunity of sipping a cocktail in this unique setting , combined with the notes of our piano player for a magical golden hour.
In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back for a third unforgettable experience in Belmond Castello di Casole.

With Kindest Regards,