“Incredible food”

Bianca Zita Ristorante Enoteca
Reserve with
Bianca Zita Ristorante Enoteca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Furore
Price range: US$20 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Located in one of most scenic spots of the coast. This name brings to mind beautiful floral scents and hints ancient. In 2015 and was the start of our project to make this wine bar a small restaurant where revive traditional cuisine, closely linked to the territory; a cuisine made of simple things, but not trivial, strictly fresh ingredients, genuine and mostly seasonal. The menu of fresh seafood, fresh pasta, buffalo mozzarella, salads, grilled meats and vegetables, make this one of the most popular restaurants in the area. Since we are also the best wines Italian, to live up to our vocation of wine bar.
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We had a cool reception when we first arrived which almost made us walk away and not bother going back, but we were offered a table 30 mins later and I’m so glad we returned!
The food was insanely good: mozzarella ball to start, fried sardines and swordfish, tuna steak, spaghetti vongole..
We were too full to test dessert but it would have been incredible, for sure. A great place, and for the standard of food, great value. One of the best meals I’ve ever had, let alone best restaurants in Amalfi Coast area.. Thankyou!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

My wife and I had travelled from NYC to the Amalfi Coast. After a long day of travels (especially through different time zones) we got to our Bed & Breakfast and wanted to get some dinner. Our host told us about this restaurant (only 500 steps [and I use that term only very loosely]) away from the B&B. We hiked up the steps to find this small restaurant just opening up for dinner. We didn't know what to expect. We were warmly greeted, seated and almost instantly struck up a conversation with the three people that I assume own it. We were given a recommendation on a wine bottle to try which was incredible. The food: No menu. I was not a big fish eater before I went to the restaurant. I enjoyed every dish so much, including the whole fish that came out baked to perfection in olive oil that I could have eaten it every day for our trip. Everything was fresh and delicious. The restaurant is definitely worth the walk up the steps, and was a great way to start off our trip. Can't wait to go back.
We started off with the Tuna that was cooked [through] perfectly. Then I had some fresh pasta with clams and mussels. Our main course was a sea bass that was baked in olive oil and parsley. We finished off the meal with a homemade, fresh, delicious strawberry and freshly whipped cream dessert and of course a limoncello. And, for all this food it was relatively reasonably priced (granted .. you could never get a meal like this in NYC for the price we paid). It was a great way to start the trip. Go here for sure, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We walked here from our nearby villa and enjoyed a long slow dinner. We had two kids with us who were typical picky eaters so they happily made noodles and red sauce for them. For the adults, they don’t have a menu so they announced in beautiful English what they were serving that night. We did 5 small courses and all decided it was too much food but the next day as we were reflecting on what to leave out, we couldn’t decide what course to eliminate. They started us with a nice glass of prosecco and first course was sardines and swordfish fish sticks, then amazing octopus in a red sauce (my favorite). We had two pasta dishes the first was with monk fish and wide rounds noodles and then spaghetti with clams and finally a whole fish that the cut, deboned and served at the table. All this was accompanied by a gorgeous bottle of reserva red wine from the local Marissa Cuomo winery. And of course limoncello and desert. The staff was super great and welcoming and it was an overall great evening enjoying well cooked and thoughtful dishes.

2  Thank PenelopeB99
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Quite simply fantastic food, wine, attentive service and our best meal in years! We were made to feel extremely welcome from the moment we arrived (our experience elsewhere across the Amalfi coast has generally been that the staff don't care much about the customer!). We were lucky to arrive shortly after the arrival of very freshly made and delivered buffalo mozzarella which was the best we have ever tasted. This was followed by wonderful fish courses based on the catches of the day. As important, the four local wines chosen by the staff were perfect to compliment each course. A special thanks to Francesca who made our evening all the more memorable with the pleasant conversations and friendly approach. Thoroughly recommend (and we have done so). Alan & Nadia

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed a very tasty meal here. We had lots of superbly cooked seafood and a nice pasta dish. My son enjoyed the sword fish. Extremely friendly service and a beautiful restaurant.