“Unbelievable setting! Delicious entrees!”

Ristorante Risorgimento
Reserve with
Ristorante Risorgimento is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$58
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is a wonderful terrace literally on the sea: the dining room is a pile work on the beach of Conca dei Marini. From your table you can see Amalfi and Maiori, all surrounded by the romantic fishermen village of Conca dei Marini and by the suggestive landscapes of the Amalfi Coast. At the same time we are very close to Positano and, if you want to discover all the coast, not so far from Sorrento.The sound and the scent of the sea will be offered you by our unique position on the bay of Conca dei Marini, while its taste there will be wisely provided by Rita, our chef and owner of the restaurant. She will delight you with all the typical seafood of our tradition. The fish is always fresh because Mario, Rita's husband, is a fisherman. All our dishes are offered directly by the sea, according with the season and the catch of the day.
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Our hotel recommended we dine at Ristorante Risorgimento based on the location and setting. We stayed at the Hotel Le Terrazzo and the restaurant was directly below. Although there were many stairs to get to the restaurant, the views and delicious entrees made up for it. We had the gnocchi and seafood insalata mista. Our server provided a complimentary bruschetta which was a terrific touch. We also ordered a delicious bottle of Pinot Grigio. We throughly enjoyed our visit and entrees were perfectly prepared. We noticed that people were arriving via boat during the late afternoon, so it appears that could be an option should one not want to take the stairs.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

I can’t review the food, unfortunately. I was staying in Conca dei Marini, very high up, and my husband and I decided to drive down and park. After finding a space to park, no easy feat, we were confused by the machine that dispenses the tickets. We had a ticket for one hour of parking and no idea that we would have to walk down, and back up, a million steps. The setting was like something from a movie set. The one waitress was waiting on a few large parties. I could have sat there all afternoon, drinking wine and looking at the water. Of course, May is very different from August, in terms of crowds. When she got to us, I explained in my broken Italian the meter situation and we ordered a glass of wine each. Then she brought us a platter of delicious bruschetta, complimentary, even though we were having just one drink. We quickly dispensed with the wine, bruschetta and then commenced our vertical hike back up. Yes, service was slow. But this is Italy. The two tables that were dining were oohing and anhing over their food. I plan to go back for lunch or dinner next year when I visit Amalfi.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

This restaurant is on the waters edge, but beware it is approx. 400 steps from the road !
Food is predominately sea food and is simple but excellent quality. Staff are friendly and a fantastic view.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Very close to where we were staying so popped in with no reservation but we were accommodated. Really nice views and food. Meal was spoilt by a Japanese visitor who insisted on watching tv on his iPad with the volume turned up and then spent the rest of the time slurping his food !

Not restaurants fault but spoilt dinner.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I had a couple of meals here as I was staying at The Belvedere. The food was nice but the service is pretty appalling.
La Tonnarella is the place to go if you have the option. It’s a shame really as it could be so good here if the staff actually cared or had a clue.