All reviewspleasant hotelbreakfast buffethotel areapool barrecommend this hotelrhodes townixiapoolsbedsseasonsupermarkettaxi
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We were here for our vacation this July. We’ve been here one time before and they appreciated our return. We got a really nice room with a gorgeous view, a wine on the house and the staff was so friendly and service minded. We recommend the pita gyros in the pool bar, but also a trip to the hotel restaurant where they serve both buffet (not tried) and a la carte. We will definitely come back again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend stayed here for a week in june, and we’re both quite happy with the stay. The room was pretty big with nice layout and a perfect sized little balcony. The beds was slightly hard, but I’ve come across these types of beds pretty much in every country I’ve been to. They cleaned everyday, and also helped a lot with information in the reception. The location was perfect, close to the beach, stores and the busstation into rodos town. There’s no internet in the rooms, and if you want internet you have to pay (dunno how much as I just used 4G) at the evening it was organized live music outside, and there was a very cool stand there with a woman called Areti. She’s handmade artsy stuff and did braids which I loved as I had been looking for a braider in rodos the day before but couldnt find one. I had my hair done twice by her. A very joyful and social woman which was great with kids (could really tell as they all wanted to be braided by her).

The only downside with this place, which makes me personally think its more of a 3 star hotel, was the lack of soap. They hand out no types of sope (shower,handsoap nor to clean the plates with). It also got a kitchen, but only one bread knife and a pan for the cooking part. No tools to clean up either.
Overall its perfect for people who dont wanna spend loads on a place. I really got the impression the staff cared for peoples needs (appart from the soap haha)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is not a 4-star hotel. We had a 2 bedroom apt, and we were incredible disappointed! The noise from the hall and elevator was simply beyond anything else I have experienced in a hotel with more than 1 star! The hotel building was also old and ugly.
As was the noise from the street outside the only bedroom. It’s simply not possible to sleep in this apartment!

Since several tour operators from Scandinavia and Europe have earmarked rooms and apartments it’s also not possible to change your room!
Ixia is a nice area though but this hotel was a disaster.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank gryai
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Down a lovely little road to beach and easily accessible to the bus to go to other places. Years ago there was a Chinese there and also a lovely nearby restaurant Papadoras Kokoras but I’m not sure if either are still there! Very close to the beach just to the left outside the gate and down a quiet road. Lots of friendly locals in the area.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We had a wonderful week at Poseidonia. Very helpful staff, great rooms with 2 balcony and delicious food. We had all inclusive and could taste various and fantastic food three meals a day! Great value for money!

Room Tip: Rooms with sea-view are recommended.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family