All reviews coconut restaurant small pool air con ixia rhodes discount for hotel guests the main road bed was very comfortable we stayed half board kleftiko mr and mrs hotel offers a great place to stay large balcony stayed for two weeks self catering very pleasant stay good size
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Very comfortable room.Nice bathroom.Lovely hosts.Hotel in good position for restaurants,shops etc.
Ixia mid sized village with lots of restaurants ,most reasonably priced.
Close to Rhodes town by bus or taxi( 12 euro approx).

Room Tip: All accessible.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Just returned from our first visit to The Caravel and we were very happy from the moment we walked through the door. A warm welcome from Nitsa who ,along with her family and team never failed to greet us with a smile and a few friendly words.The apartment was a good size and very clean with daily maid service along with a few extras like handwash and washing up liquid, which I've never had before when staying self catering. The pool is well kept with plenty of chairs and loungers.Nitsa will book trips and taxis for you if you require and is very helpful with all aspects of your holiday. All in all a very lovely place to stay and we will definitely be returning. Thank you Nitsa you and your family and team made our holiday a very happy one.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Second time staying at the Caravel Hotel. Such a lovely warm welcome from Nitsa. She and her team really looked after us and went out of their way to ensure we enjoyed our holiday. Our accommodation was first class. Lovely clean apartment with daily housekeeping. Large balcony - ideal to chill before going out or having a drink after returning after a night out. Location is ideal, close to the beach and local tavernas nearby. Coconut restaurant is the best around and I would highly recommend this. Plenty of meals to choose on the menu. We like this hotel as all the staff make you feel like family. The area around the hotel is quite quiet and ideal for a quiet relaxing holiday. Stayed here with my 25yr old granddaughter and she thought it was wonderful. I will definitely be returning to the Caravel. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: have stayed at the front and back of the hotel - all quiet areas. All have balconies which is ideal to have a drink before bedtime.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

a very clean hotel the staff were very polite and Knowledgeable of the island on ware to go for what sort of holiday you were looking for ie: a Quiet peaceful holiday of if you have children the water park. they have a small pool but at about 11 am it gets the sun for the rest of the day the coconut restaurant is connected to the hotel you get 10 % of if you are staying in the hotel for breakfast and the meals were nice

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

When traveling a lot, and often alone, I’m always excited when I arrive to hotels with that “home like” feeling.

At the moment i stepped into the foyer at Caravel i knew that it was one of these places. The nicest lady, and owner of Caravel, welcomed me and showed me my nice, spacious, clean and light apartment.

Huge balcony with a sneak peak of the sea, best beds ever (i slept like a baby which is not necessarily given when you sleep in a new bed), nice dinning/kitchen area with the necessities that is required to cook breakfast, lunch and maybe a simple dinner. But i would skip the home cooking and just go to the Hotel restaurant, which is fantastic! Home cooked Greek food, made out of fresh local products and huge portions to affordable prices.

Everytime i came back from my daily trips the staff would welcome me back to ensure everything was satisfying and meeting my needs. It’s hard to find more caring and nice hotel personnel anywhere, and i will gladly recommend Caravel Apartment Hotel to anyone going to Rhodes in the future!

Don’t expect luxury and glamour, but expect friendliness, high service level, clean, a family like and cozy atmosphere.

This hotel is a pearl!