“Football and great food!”

Sebastian's Sport Bar
Ranked #22 of 100 Restaurants in Ialyssos
Price range: US$2 - US$19
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: My bar is for cocktails, for traditional Greek food, fast food also, dinner, lance, breakfast, our food is fresh & grill we have OBSSESION for the Quality!! You can see any sport you like in the planet earth!!!🎱🏀🏐🏈🏈⚾️🎾🏉🏁⛳️🏎🏌🏒👌🏼⚽️🏆🍻🍸🍵☕️🍼🍹🍪🍪🍸🍷🍿🍩🍫🍭🍔🍟🍟🌭🍖🍖🍗🧀🌮🍜🍲🍝🍳🍞 available for family, friends, couple, you are all Wellcome!! Give you our love!! Here you are our friends!!! SEBASTIANSBAR IS THE VERY BEST & THATS VERY BEST TRUTH SEE FOR YOUR SELFS!!!
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

I watched football today at Sebastian bar and I had an amazing pasta Carbonara, garlic bread and 4 pints of greek lager Alfa. I had a great time! I think that I just found the best place to watch football this summer and have good food on the same time! :)

1  Thank Raxati_Kafe
Sebastiansbar S, Ιδιοκτήτης at Sebastian's Sport Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Hi dear friend!!! Thank you that you was in my bar!! I wish you had a good time!! Thank you that you choose my bar!! I will always try to give the best for all of my friends!!! Send you my love and hope to see you again soon!!! Sebastiansbar is always here for you!! LAZAROS PACHOS..

Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

We had the best chicken souvlaki and seafood pasta along with Peroni beers today at Sebastian's bar while we were watching the football game between Man Utd and Man City on the plasma tvs!! The food was so fresh, the pasta was amazing with king prawns, calamari, mussels, olive oil and fresh tomato. Chicken souvlaki with handmade tzatziki was fantastic! I recommend this place 100%!!

Sebastiansbar S, Διευθυντής at Sebastian's Sport Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2015

Thank you very much for your kind words,we are trying to be better and better everyday.

Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

Have been there quite few times and is really the best place all around great food friendly people guys all the best

Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

Best bar on the island! Great atmosphere , great service, great food great everything! !!!Thank you guys!!!!

Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

5 stars Pitta Gyros, the food is amazing.
Amazing atmosphere, friendly staff, big variety of beers, large plasma HD tvs and nice people.