“Amazing! ”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Super friendly staff and nice atmosphere inside. Only thing that let it down was the view but they make it more exciting inside.

We had pizza / calzone and each one of them was devoured, the 12 slices is pretty big and only one of us managed to finish! Luckily enough they allow you to take your left overs back with you, which we enjoyed the next morning!

Definitely recommend going here for a bite to eat, unfortunately we were all a little battled from the past couple of days of drinking, so we were on the water and couldn't enjoy their wine list etc.

Be warned if you ask for extra spice, I nearly had my head blown off! Silly me. Non the less, visit this place!

There are newer reviews for Napoli Pizzeria-Restaurant

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We were lost. Then we stumbled on this restaurant. Fantastic welcome. The pizza was superb. Generous toppings and delightful crisp base. The chips were the best I've ever tasted eating out. Don't walk on by. Get your backside in here there is nothing to dislike.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I am note sure how many years I visit that restaurant but I know that I am there almost every week. All meals are very very good but pizza is the TOP.
Mr Nikos is the owner and he is really friendly, kind and he knows very well his job. He is also multilingual so even if you don't speak good English you can speak to him and make the order.
Napoli restaurant is at Ixia and even if its on the main road you can easily find a parking place next to the restaurant or on the other site of the road.
Tips: Don't forget to taste "caramele dessert"!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

fantastic food , service, even if you have gone all inclusive on your holiday you must try this place , the food is first class from a pizza to a full meal takeaway is an option even delivery to your hotel.
very clean place all food cooked while you wait none of this pre heated food
so if your planning on going to ixia or are there now give this place a look you won't be sorry

Reviewed 15 October 2016

We were 2 people and we ate only pizza, but was a fantastic one. As soon as we got in we got great service from the restaurant team, the food was great and came quickly and fresh. really few minutes walk from all the hotels at the beach near rhodos town, really recommended.