“Theodore most tasty Pizza i ever had In my life!”
Review of Bella Maria

Bella Maria
Ranked #41 of 97 Restaurants in Ialyssos
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: Pizzeria Bella Maria is a family business which exist in the area for more than 20 years .. every meal is prepared and baked in a wood burning oven. Every pizza and spaghetti combines Italian and Greek recipes and are carefully selected from the Italian pizza baker Aris .. Bella Maria is an excellent traditional place to visit
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

For Many years i thought that the Best Pizza i ever had was In italy, In a Pizza restaurant In rome close to sant Eustachio church... I was wrong! The feeling of this tasty Pizza In my mouth is incoparable.!! If You go to rhodes, You have to go to Bella Maria! Try the 4 seassons Pizza And the quatro formazzi!!

There are newer reviews for Bella Maria

Reviewed 5 July 2017

the baked cheese on the top of my Spaghetti , tottaly took off in an other space the taste! i couldn't believe that the wood burning stone oven would make that difference ! the garlig bread was also very very tasty!!!!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I have been in Rhodes 2 times for this summer.. I really feel sorry that I didn't knew about this place from the first time I came here ! We couldn't stop tasting the pizzas! Every day we were taking a different pizza ! I totally recommend this place!!!! Everything was really fresh and well baked! !!!!! Congrats! !!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Perfect place!!!! Amazing food!!! Lovely Service!!!
Im flying back to my country in one week but for sure i will visit Bella Maria at least 3 more times before leaving . Its a must!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

we had a really great time at this ! nice music, nice pasta and the pizza was really perfect ! we recommend it! is very beautiful place to go!