Hotel Mediterranean(Rhodes Town)
US$223
  • Beachfront
Sentido Ixian All Suites(Rhodes Town)
US$300
US$290
US$294
US$232
  • Free Breakfast
US$324
US$289
Dionysos Hotel(Rhodes Town)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$382
US$290
Orbitz.com
Ibiscus Hotel(Rhodes Town)
US$210
  • Free Breakfast
Philoxenia Hotel & Studios(Rhodes Town)(Great Value!)
US$79
  • Bar/Lounge
Anita Apart Hotel(Rhodes Town)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
All reviewsold townelli beachsea viewrhodesserbianmariamosquitoes
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is renovated this year and it is really nice. It is located 3 minutes from the Elli beach, Casino is just across the street, old town 10 minutes by walk. Everyone in the hotel is really nice and ready to help with a smile. We really enjoyed our stay there, and if I decided to go again to Rodos (I surely will :)), I would choose this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bojana S
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

After my trip from Rhodes, I feel it would have been nice to have stayed a week longer. Then the hotel was very close to everything and I must not forget the staff's lovely charm. I became very familiar with them quickly. I want to be back soon again when GM Kostas gave good service, the waitresses Maria and Dora .. oh what lovely beautiful girls, their colleague I do not remember the name of ... talk about "CRAZY" HAHA ... the chef cooks excellent food. I hope to get back soon and meet everyone.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 8ac5
Reviewed 21 June 2017

The staff in the reception helped us with everything we asked about. The beds were hard and poor quality, they tried the best they could with a blanket. We got a new room becauce we left late in the evening, very pleased with that. Noise outside the hotel during night/evening. Wifi worked very well:)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Trude A
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

40€ with no breakfast ????
Not deserve it's money...
Dirty bathroom...
Very good wi fi connection
Hard bed..
Good location
We ask for double bed and the reseptionist said that the bed is double..
Of course when we get in room there was 2 single beds.. with very hard beds..

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ellimagia
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I stayed at the City Center Hotel for 10 nights on a recent holiday in Rhodes. It was cheap and basic, but clean and welcoming. Well worth the value I paid and all of the staff were very friendly too. Close to all of the amenities too.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo