See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

After my trip from Rhodes, I feel it would have been nice to have stayed a week longer. Then the hotel was very close to everything and I must not forget the staff's lovely charm. I became very familiar with them quickly. I want to be back soon again when GM Kostas gave good service, the waitresses Maria and Dora .. oh what lovely beautiful girls, their colleague I do not remember the name of ... talk about "CRAZY" HAHA ... the chef cooks excellent food. I hope to get back soon and meet everyone.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 8ac5
Reviewed 21 June 2017

The staff in the reception helped us with everything we asked about. The beds were hard and poor quality, they tried the best they could with a blanket. We got a new room becauce we left late in the evening, very pleased with that. Noise outside the hotel during night/evening. Wifi worked very well:)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Trude A
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

40€ with no breakfast ????
Not deserve it's money...
Dirty bathroom...
Very good wi fi connection
Hard bed..
Good location
We ask for double bed and the reseptionist said that the bed is double..
Of course when we get in room there was 2 single beds.. with very hard beds..

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ellimagia
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I stayed at the City Center Hotel for 10 nights on a recent holiday in Rhodes. It was cheap and basic, but clean and welcoming. Well worth the value I paid and all of the staff were very friendly too. Close to all of the amenities too.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Center location near casino rhodes and old town. Nice rooms - clean and modern . Good stuff very friendly. Free WIFI at room . AC working good . Room include refrigerator TV , big bed and balcony looking to the sea^casino

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends