All reviews great pool dark road relaxing holiday a small family run hotel greek night rooms are basic set you up for the day ten minute walk rodos city quaint hotel our room was cleaned daily pool and pool area minute taxi comfortable sunbeds most evenings love rhodes moment you arrive
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Just got back from a stay at Pine Trees for a relaxing week away with my husband after our wedding and what a relaxing stay it was! The whole vibe of the hotel breeds an overwhelming sense of calm - from the mandala-like designs in the rooms to the laid back hospitality offered by the guys that run it.

Lefteris, Mamma and Papa all looked after us so well during our time there and I am 100% certain that we wouldn't have enjoyed it so much without them.

The room (ours was 202) was fairly basic but perfectly adequate. Our bed was a bit uncomfortable and very squeaky so my feedback to the guys at the hotel would be to get a new bed for that room. We tried another bed in room 104 on our last day because of a late flight and that bed felt perfectly comfy.

The shower was always hot and water nice and powerful.

The pool area is lovely - the sun beds are cabana type beds so they are really comfortable. I enjoyed many an afternoon snooze on these!

Food was good for lunch by the pool. Our favourite was the gyros and rice with some fries and tzatziki and bread on the side and this was more than enough for us to share.

All in all a wonderful holiday. Would highly recommend - we've never felt so relaxed!

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

The pool area is very pleasant and green with enough sunbeds. The rooms are OK but they do lack enough electricity points. My main problem was the amount of mosquitos especially in reception and in the rooms. We were given a mosquito thing to plug in but when you leave the room to go out on a night you have to take the key and so the mossie machine doesn't get to work. Be warned if you don't have a car this place is about 1 km down a dark road with no pavement and lots of traffic.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liz T
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Where do I start with this beautiful place. From the moment you arrive you are made to feel very welcome. The rooms are light and airy and kept spotlessly clean. Your breakfast is served around the pool area and everything there is just so relaxed. The sunbeds are very comfortable and there are plenty for everyone no matter what time of day you decide to go. All of the staff working there are so friendly and they go out of their way to make you feel welcome and part of the family. This place is perfect if you want to chill out and relax and recharge the batteries. The pool is very very clean and its the perfect temperature. The town of Ixia is a ten minute walk away where you will find lots of restaurants, bars and shops. I can highly recommend the Napoli Pizzeria, the food is amazing and the staff look after you very well. Rhodes Town is a 10-15 minute taxi ride away, where you will find all the main shops and by the harbour you are spoilt for choice for which boat trip you want to take. If you don't want to venture too far in the evenings and you like to listen to 'live' rock music, you have to take yourselves to the Double Deuce bar amazing place. We love Rhodes so much and especially this little quaint hotel, that we are going back next year.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Firstly, i definitely recommend this hotel!!! I loved every single thing about it. The hotel was beautiful i loved the decor of our room so cosy and cute. Very very clean rooms which was so important for me!! The pool was so clean and big and was never so busy for the whole week of our stay. Foods were amazing too! I tried my best to go for the traditional greek foods and never regretted it. The staff just made our experience even better. I haven’t met such kind hearted and lovely people in a long time. They were helpful with giving us information about rhodes. I felt so comfortable and happy during my stay (no wonder why people visit here more than once). I would definitely visit here again and would recommend it to everyone. I MISS IT ALREADY! I would like to thank all the staff at pine trees for everything. Please say hi from me to γιαγιά and παππούς.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We arrived at this tucked-away hotel and fell in love straight away. Gorgeous pool and beds with umbrellas. Room is very basic but that’s Greece. Yes, there is a loose wire in the wall and the OJ is synthetic but the hotel is very idyllic and peaceful with no kids! Hurrah! Very good for couples and not like the big, busy hotels. Breakfast was fine with a very attentive, hard-working waitress. The owners speak great English and the lovely dog Gus just sleeps all day! Everything is very clean and towels/bedding changed daily. It’s only 10 minutes walk from the pebble beach and a 15-minute taxi to Rodos city. Recommended.

Date of stay: August 2018