Rooms were spotless, very comfortable with superb sea views. Buffet breakfast and evening meal were amazing. Everything was super delicious. Catered for vegetarians and vegans. Top quality. Entertainment was great but unfortunately was not on every night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes is the perfect place to enjoy an island escape. With forest to one side and the sparkling Aegean Sea and mountainous coastline to the other, accommodation is comfortable and spacious with the newest addition – the 37 Elite Suites – oozing style, space, sophistication and understated glamor. Along with delicious dining options, fabulous outdoor spaces and the largest and most unique spa on the island, it ticks all the right boxes. The hotel is open from April – end October each year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodian Amathus Beach Ixia
- Hotel Rodian Amathus Beach
- Rodian Amathus Beach Hotel
- Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes Rhodes Town, Greece