This was our first visit to Rhodes from Turkey for a 3 night break. I picked Zacosta quite quickly online from the great reviews I had read and I was not disappointed. The location in the Old Town is ideal being close the squares, yet quiet. John's golf buggy is a god send if you need help getting in and out of the Old Town with luggage. We found our room clean and very comfy and in June it was still cool enough to sleep safely with the windows open and no A/C. Breakfast was a feast every morning and served in the pretty courtyard with sun and shade. For those like me who needing to work the wifi is excellent and there is a large safe suitable for a small laptop. John is very helpful without being obstrusive - a genuine host. I wont hesitate to recommend Zacosta to friends back in Kalkan/Turkey and we will definately be back later this summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Villa Hotel consisiting of one suite and two rooms with a graphic courtyard, set in a quiet neighbourhood of the Medieval City. A charming establishment where the traditional has been blended with the luxurious. This together with the unique atmosphere of the Medieval City will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Zacosta Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zacosta Hotel Rhodes Town
- Zacosta Villa Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town, Greece