“Holiday 10 days ”
Review of K Boutique Hotel

K Boutique Hotel
Ranked #88 of 126 Hotels in Rhodes Town
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my mum, we got told by travel agent it had twin beds but it never it was a couples hotel we didn't notice with two mattresses pushed together in a double frame which was fine the staff made up the sofa bed which was ok.

Really nice rooms, clean, couple of things though I like a bit of tv before I go out and we only had BBC world news all other channels were white noise and foreign but we didn't mind having a break from everyday tv. Wifi was weak and stopped working for a couple of days, love my wifi so that was a problem for me.

Air con was a god send in both living area and bedroom, we were on the roadside of the hotel it's got a busy main road which is constantly busy with traffic going airport and Rhodes town quite noisy with motorbikes but once the doors are closed it's not a problem and after 1am not as busy. I slept like a baby so it didn't bother me.

Pool area was so peaceful and quiet, loved the pool was spotless, they've added metal sun lounges whilst we were there before that it was just cushioned wooden low beds which I didn't really like.

The guy who works on the bar was friendly and customer service was good only thing I ordered food once from him it cost about €6,50 I gave him 10 euros and he didn't have change he said he would pass the change to my room and he never did I didn't confront him and just left it there so he just took his tip from my change lol.

Overall the pool area was very relaxing, can't hear the traffic much with good music throughout the day I enjoyed the music it was like relaxed house music not too loud and the hotel in general is peaceful, didn't hardly see anyone even though the reception desk said it was full I don't think it was seen a few people over the 10 days.

I would recommend this hotel to couples who are looking to relax with no kids around and hardly any people, I just expected more of an atmosphere it had none Hotel was like a ghost town.

We didn't use the gym but it looked clean, didn't see anyone in there or anyone in the spa.

Reception staff were friendly greeting us in and out of the hotel, the blonde woman who I think was the owner or manager was lovely and said "hello how are you" everyday.

When we first got there we were worried we were out the way from nightlife but it weren't too far the closest lively area was a 15min walk with some nice restaurants we loved a restaurant called Casa Italiano it was advertised on bus stops looked the part and nice Italian/Greek food.

Rhodes town was a 20min bus ride, busses were so busy so I've recommend to go there before peak times, Rhodes town is beautiful lots of walking around the castle grounds and shops. Bus was €2 odd not too bad.

Breakfast at the hotel was very basic I didn't like it went twice, we went to a nearby hotel called "Anixis" for a English breakfast we loved it there and Caroline the woman behind the bar was lovely she's now a fried my mum and her got on really well she was English. Funny and so friendly that place was mins down the road.

Supermarket was right next to the hotel, which was good.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We stayed in one of their Suites with Jacuzzi and had a wonderful time. It was clean upon arrival and room was cleaned once a day during our stay. The people in the reception were very helpful in giving tips on what to do and what to see, when we came back late at night and asked about a rental car, they called and made arrangements for the rental company to come pick us up in the morning. When we handed back the car we just left the key in the reception and thought nothing more of it, to me that is great service.
Breakfast was good enough for us as it was very hot during our stay and we only spent a short amount of time at the pool, nothing wrong with the area there but as has been mentioned before, the pillows were a bit dirty and uninviting.
All in all it was a great experience staying at K-Boutique and we would gladly book our next stay there the next time.
We can not comment on the traffic as our room was located in the back of the hotel, but the main road is close and I am sure some noise will be heard.
The staff I give a 5+.
Heads up to future travelers, it says it is a 4 star hotel. Bare in mind that a 4 star in this area of Europe is a lot different than a 4 star in London, Helsinki or other major cities.

Room Tip: Would recommend one of their suites with either a private pool or jacuzzi
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I visited it last month for a week and i am excited!A pleasant hotel with spacy and clean rooms which have private pool. Friendly staff and a very polite manager! A lot of facilities (spa, gym, massage). A nice pool bar with a variety of cocktails,snacks, salads. The ideal hotel if you wish to recharge your baterries and escape from daily routine!!I had a wonderful week there and i hope to visit it again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eleni1233
k boutique k, Διευθυντής at K Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments. It’s always great to hear that our guests enjoy their travels.

Thank you for your review, and we look forward to welcome you again in the future!!!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel in a great area.

ialysoss is a great area on the most beautiful side of the island. The pebble beaches have crystal clear water and great views. This side of the island is much quieter than the other side but in the best way, still plenty of great restaurants just a short walk or even shorter bus/taxi journey away. The beautiful beach is just a few minutes walk from the hotel. Bus stop a few feet away from the hotel into Rhodes town.

Myself and partner just stayed at this hotel for a week in one of the suites with a hot tub and the room was great, living room, bedroom, bathroom and spacious Terrace with a large 6/7 person hot tub which was great after a long day exploring the island. Rooms were air conditioned and very clean. Came with a safe/ kettle/ fridge with a small freezer compartment.

Hotel breakfast was a limited continental breakfast but absolutely fine for a quick bite before going off for the day. Toast, eggs, cheese, meats, pastries etc. After all, your in Greece, have a small bite and save yourself for the Greek food!

The best part about the hotel was the lovely staff, the 2 ladies on reception were very welcoming, always smiling and taking the time to talk to us, full of recommendations for things to do on the island and can't do enough for you in the hotel. The young girl who looks after the breakfast was also lovely, full of smiles and even with very little English spoken, always had time to come and speak with us.

Other comments mention how the hotel is quiet and he hotel is very quiet however this is exactly what we wanted, somewhere clean and quiet to relax, sleep in the evening. Definitely not a place for families with children but perfect for couples.

Couldn't recommend this hotel enough and would definitely stay here again on the next visit to the island!

P.s make sure to book the hot tub rooms, worth the extra money and very relaxing after a day exploring.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WandreL

Reviewed 1 August 2017

This is a family hotel which features big suites with living room, TV and fridge provided. It is a great option for long-stay vacations in Rodos as the hotel is quiet and you can use it as a base to explore many beaches and touristic spots across the island. The hotel provides free wifi and parking. Rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is very attentive and helpful. For sure we will visit again Rodos and K Boutique hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Many greetings from all of us here.