“Great food ”
Review of La Falirala

La Falirala
Ranked #30 of 113 Restaurants in Faliraki
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Family Run Buisiness.
Description: Family Run Buisiness.
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We went here one night for drinks and ended up sharing a pizza which was beautiful and made us return the following evening for our dinner.
The food was beautiful, I only wish the fresh ravioli had more sauce but apart from that minor personal niggle I wouldnt hesitate to return. The staff were lovely and remembered us the second time round and the cocktails are extremely refreshing too.
I would recommend this for a chilled evening with friends or family or a bite to eat when your at the beach.... also a lovely location for
People watching if your into that.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The pizzas are made by an Italian to perfection. The carbonara is not too oily and leaves a nice taste in the mouth after. Good place to eat whatever time of day, whether for lunch and watch the sea or dinner and overlook Faliraki centre.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Best food ive eaten anywhere in the world. Excellent service by Vasilis, very friendly service, excellent varied menu choice, food cooked freshly to order. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Having been to faliraki now for 3 years, we new where to eat and had eaten here last year. However this place is better than last year. We had a carbonara and salmon and it is by far the tastiest and freshest food we have had in the town. All credit to the staff, very attentive, great atmosphere, very relaxing and just great food. Certainly well recommended and worth a visit

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I was astonished with quality of food, service, location, cordial welcoming & smiles, as well as the looks (from manager to waiters to chefs...) of determination, confidence and will to serve and satisfy. As a first visit to Rhodes, and as I am a food lover, I was really doubtful about what to eat there, but as soon as I got into LA FALIRALA place , I knew that was going to be my place during my week stay in Faliraki, Rhodes....ohh my goodness , even the name : "La Falirala " causes your appetite to be open and asking for more....I even stood up one night in front of the chefs and gave my hat-trick and firm hand shake as respecfull response to what they cooked for me.
Thank you for all the joy you brought to my vacation dear "La Falirala" and thanks to the boss behind all this; the great Filippos.