“The best spare ribs ever”
Review of Desert Rose

Desert Rose
Ranked #1 of 123 Restaurants in Faliraki
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2017

This is the right place for you if you want to avoid places with large screens and annoying servers who approach you at the entrance.
I've been several times here and and tried different meals but ribs stand out. Also it has the biggest portions from what I've seen in Faliraki.
The staff is friendly and nice.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,684)

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

There is most delicious tavern in Faliraki, I very recommend "kleftika". Waiters were very friendly and nice. This place is really good.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

It was my girlfriend and I's one year anniversary and we've been looking for a really nice place to go to and this ticked all the boxes. Lovely atmosphere, we went in the evening and it wasn't too quiet, just the right balance. The presentation of the dishes were stunning but most importantly, the taste. Some of the best food I've had since being here. The staff are so sweet and we even got complimentary dessert and peach schnapps. Will be coming back definitely.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We went hear for late lunch, early evening meal as we were staying close by - it was recommended by a gentleman staying at our hotel.
When we got there it was empty which was a bit surprising, however the food came with good time, there was plenty of it! Even though I only ordered a salad I couldn't finish it - but it tasted really good. Service was great too, we were offered complimentary desserts but were too full at the time. Definitely recommend food wise, just a shame it's not very busy with a bit of an atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Family run business,Amazing atmosphere,lovely food & great service. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone!