“Great Ribs”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Had a rack of ribs that would Knock the socks off most in the uk thanks for a great meal,
Seated by entrance service was fast and staff friendly and efficient.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,363)

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Been there with girlfriend for lunch. The place looks nice. It's also clean. They offer a wide selection of traditional greek foods. So far so good. We ordered a greek plate and kleftiko. The food was not fresh. It was microvawed. Hot on the outside and cold in the middle. It was also full of salt.
Prices are also very high. It's a rip off in our view.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

PLEASE don't TIP the waiters guys, the owner Kostas with the front Albanian guy in the door steals the tip from the waiters.The food is Frozen especially the minced meat of beef is half frozen and half fresh.Don't expect much from Faliraki when the taverns open 4 moths a year to gain the profit for all year.Just ask a real local for food is better to eat frozen "gyros" for 2.50 euro that pay an expencive meal for fresh... PS.. I am local and work there in Faliraki

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

The staff is really nice and the food is delicious! I had the bifteki special. The restaurant looks very nice as well.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Ate here with my boyfriend one evening for dinner. I ordered the Greek plate and he had the Mixed Grill. I was so happy with both the quality of the food and the range/amount that there was, especially when compared with others I had seen. The restaurant was decorated beautifully and was very clean, as well as this the staff were very friendly and accommodating.

My boyfriend regarded the Mixed Grill as the best meal of the holiday and my Greek Plate was top of the list for me too. When considering that we were not disappointed with any food on this trip then that adds to the extent to which we were satisfied.

Would 100% recommend for some authentic Greek cuisine for a good price!