“Nice food and service”

Ranked #13 of 23 Restaurants in Firostefani
Price range: US$0 - US$7
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Remvi restaurant located in Santorini at Firostefani, and is ready to serve you. Remvi restaurant combines spectacular views of the volcano and the Caldera, with tasty meals from Mediterranean and international cuisine. Seafood is our specialty. There are daily fresh fish, lobster, etc, from the beautiful sea near our restaurant. The service is always friendly. We have all kinds of breakfasts.
Reviewed 3 July 2018

We went to Remvi on 2 occasions whilst on Santorini, once for breakfast (very nice) and then for dinner for approximately 20 people, nothing was a hassle and the food again was very nice.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

If the internet had been around some 2000 years ago I’m sure the good lord would have settled on Remvi Restaurant in Santorini as the location to hold the last supper. The views were beyond compare as we overlooked the various islands nestled in this part of the south Aegean Sea. Add to this the main reason for our sojourn, that being to see the setting sun, which was stunning and made the location perfect in this Grecian idyll.(see photos). I trust your appetites are already wetted and I haven’t talked about the food or staff yet.
We had both meat and fish dishes which were wonderful with the chocolate soufflé a perfect way to end the meal. The staff were both friendly and attentive whilst the host, Constantino is quite possibly the most charming man I’ve ever met. I realise the prices are above those of other restaurants but that would be like comparing a vintage Montrachet with a warm leibframilch.
So I would urge those of you visiting Santorini to give yourselves a treat and book a table. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Granted what I ordered, a ham and cheese toast, might not have been the best choice to show off this place's wares. But it was extremely boring since I expected something like a croque and what I got was just what was promised: toasted bread with a small slice of ham and tasteless cheese in between. The view at this place can't be beat. I'll reserve final judgment on the food when I have a more representative meal.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Excelent food, excelent service, and a breath-taking view. Went for lunch 2 times during my stay and both times the food was delicious and the prices were very convenient for the quality. Very recommended.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The food was very tasty. Service was ok! Its interesting to see waiters fav our larger groups who eat a lot. I was with my friend and we are not big eaters. The waiter didn’t really service our table as much as the others??