“Lovely location ”

Remvi Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Firostefani
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Remvi restaurant located in Santorini at Firostefani, and is ready to serve you. Remvi restaurant combines spectacular views of the volcano and the Caldera, with tasty meals from Mediterranean and international cuisine. Seafood is our specialty. There are daily fresh fish, lobster, etc, from the beautiful sea near our restaurant. The service is always friendly. We have all kinds of breakfasts.
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

First day in Santorini and we stopped for dinner in Remvi restaurant. We were attracted to this restaurant immediately. Awesome restaurant, great view and very friendly staff.Fried Santorini tomato balls were to die for at least. Remvi penne with prosciutto,parmesan and porcini was an incredibly flavorful dish. We also had an amazing dessert, chocolate souffle with ice cream. It was extremely good. Service was fast and the atmosphere was great. We highly recommend it. It's a really good choice for dinner.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Second night in Santorini, and we decided to go for dinner and watch the sunset. So we chose Remvi restaurant to have our romantic dinner. Beautiful restaurant, excellent view.Staff was really friendly with us, service was fast, the atmosphere was amazing. It was everything we wanted that night. We had the remvi salad, prawn pasta, grilled salmon with tasteful glaze of honey and spices and a bottle of white wine sauvignon. Amazing food quality, we enjoyed each one of the dises we had. Our night was perfect!!!

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We got a reservation here and got the balcony view, it was to die for to say the least.
I ordered the moussaka which was very tasty, my wife had the octopus which was also done very well.

If you want good food with an even better view.....check this place out.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

As highly recommended by Santorini Palace hotel staff, we decided to spend my birthday dinner at Remvi. And I was happy with this choice.

We came at around 7pm and our server Constantino sat us conveniently. It was quite windy and chilly. Remvi is not as busy as the nearby Vanilla. It was more quiet and personable.

I enjoyed my grilled prawns and my hubby totally loved his veal. He said it was tender and really tasty. My prawn was very satisfying. Of course we had wine paired with our dinner.

I'd highly recommend Remvi to my friends and tourists visiting Santorini. Location, excellent service, and price point are pluses.

REMVIRESTAURANT, Ιδιοκτήτης at Remvi Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you for choosing our restaurant for your holidays, and thank you for your review. We always trying for the best. And with your reviews, we are trying to be better and better. Thank you.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I cannot begin to describe how much my partner and I loved this restaurant! We stayed in Imerovigli, Santorini from 16 October to 24 October 2017. During our 8 day trip we ate here three times.

From the starters menu we had tzatziki with pitta bread (very fresh, the best we had whilst there!), olives, fried Greek cheese (which is just unreal) and Santorini Fried Tomato Balls (5 large patties so a heavy starter but amazing!). We loved all of our starters! We also saw the bread and dip on other tables on a few occasions which looked unreal (massive plate with lots of different dips, olives and veggies on! Definitely a sharer but looked amazing!)

For mains we had the (1) halloumi stuffed chicken patty (herby minced chicken with halloumi in the centre breaded and fried with caramelised onions on top) with mildly citrus flavoured (gorgeous!) rice and salad, (2) the goats cheese and sun dried tomato stuffed chicken (it’s not at all what you think. It’s like two large slices of chicken with the cheese/tomatoes in the middle with a mustard sauce over the top) with the gorgeous rice and veg, (3) the sea bass which is grilled whole with the gorgeous rice and lovely chunky veg and (4) the best chicken skewers ever!!! With fried potatoes and veg (to die for!)

We also had one of the desserts (vanilla ice cream) which was lovely!

The food was just unreal. Absolutely our favourite restaurant!

There are a couple of cats who roam freely around the restaurant however they are kept off tables and away from food. This is a standard in most outdoor restaurants on the island! They are pets, not strays! And very friendly! I actually hate cats usually but it didn’t bother me in the slightest!!

Our waiter Constantinos was the most pleasant, friendly, lovely man on the island. He really looked after us every night and reserved the best table for us each time we went. We loved him!! Absolute credit to the restaurant!!!

The sunsets are to die for there! Absolutely stunning! The bells ring out as the sun goes down and it’s just breathtaking.

We cannot wait to go back to Santorini and to Remvi! We absolutely loved it!

REMVIRESTAURANT, Ιδιοκτήτης at Remvi Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you for choosing our restaurant 3 times for your holidays, and thank you for your review. We always trying for the best. And with your reviews, we are trying to be better and better. Thank you.