“Welcome drinks event for day before wedding”

Mylos Bar Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 23 Restaurants in Firostefani
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, View
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: For a lovely lunch, our light a la cart menu offers a variety of tasty dishes and salads. And in the evening, if you really want to treat yourself to a fabulous gourmet dining experience, nothing compares to a candlelitdinner at Mylos gourmet restaurant in Santorini. If you are a vegetarian, Mylos Chefs' are always at your disposal to prepare delightful tastes for you. This is a place that ticks all the boxes: "stunning surroundings", "gorgeous atmosphere", "divine food" and "excellent service", guaranteed to please the most demanding gourmands and oenophiles alike.
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

My wedding planner had recommended Mylos as an option for welcome drinks the night before our wedding for our guests. The drinks and ambience were perfect. It is a super adorable spot with a fantastic view and amazing drinks. Everyone really enjoyed themselves!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Beautiful food, modern menu and fabulous service. This restaurant is right on top of the cliff and has amazing views. Could not ask for more! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice in our holidays, discovering it at the beginning of our two weeks we loved it so much we booked it for my birthday in the second week....
It’s a stylish little restaurant upstairs and the food is all about small tasty little things, there’s an amuse bouchée to start with a roll-top style fish on taco and test tube of soup with macarons , my husband loved these, me not so much, my quail starter on the other hand was delicious, my husbands octopus (which I had on the second visit) also delicious, and my guinea fowl for mains yummy, (the second time I had the lamb also good, but preferred the guinea fowl)and my hubby enjoyed his Red Mullet... I had (both times) the chocolate dessert ... stunning
There’s nice little touches here too with a sharp palate cleanser of sorbet between courses and some kind of sweets at the end, as well as a fridge magnet with a lovely photo of the restaurant... it’s not cheap by any means though.... we spent over £200 both times so be prepared for this, but if you’re looking for something special it’s well worth it!

Reviewed 20 October 2018

This is our absolute Number 1 restaurant in Firostephani and we always book our favourite table overlooking the caldera for that stunning sunset. This is gourmet dining at its best on Santorini. To be fair, some aspects of the décor are getting a bit tired but the food continues to be great. The various mise en bouche were superb – the smoked mussel broth served in test tubes was just fantastic. The starters – local tomatoes with mollusks, shellfish and capers as well as the albacore with smoked eggs and avocado were just oozing with flavor and, as always, the presentation was divine. The mains – cod with sea urchin and wild greens and the lamb with heritage carrots and peas were equally delicious and a picture on a plate. Whilst this is one of the most expensive restaurants in the area you get what you pay for – gourmet cuisine and great service.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018

There are any number of restaurants on the cliff side of the island with great views and really good food. This is one that is deserving of your attention.