US$279
Agali Houses(Firostefani)
US$393
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$435/night.

Reverie Santorini Hotel(Firostefani)(Great Value!)
US$157
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Mill Houses Elegant Suites(Firostefani)(Great Value!)
US$518
  • Breakfast included
Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel(Firostefani)(Great Value!)
US$171
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments(Firostefani)(Great Value!)
US$213
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$286/night.

Manos Small World(Firostefani)(Great Value!)
US$466
Homeric Poems(Firostefani)
US$810
All reviewsevitacaveislandstepssunsetfiraviewsantorini
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Our family of 4 (including 2 older teens) stayed here in early August. It was our favorite place to stay in all of Greece and one of our favorite places ever! The view is AMAZING and the patio was the best place to drink our morning coffee and sip tasty Greek wine with appetizers during sunset. The rooms are authentic cave rooms and they are spotless, comfy, and quiet. It is in the heart of Firostefani (close to excellent restaurants & small supermarkets) but only a 10 minute walk along the cliff top to Fira. The kitchenette had everything we needed to cook. There was enough space for all 4 of us. Our hostess was incredibly helpful with questions and arrangements and even welcomed us with OJ, coffee, water, and regional wine. I can't recommend this place more!!! We'd love to return someday.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed in this beautiful cave for four nights in June 2016. The host was wonderful and greeted us on time after we booked an Airbnb. There was a coffee maker in the room which really helped with the morning and the beds are quite comfortable. If you need clean towels or sheets just email or text the host and they will be happy to help I definitely recommend renting ATVs so you can explore the island you really get to see the beauty of what Santorini has to offer. You can easily wake up early and check out all the local beaches in one morning!! We had breakfast beers and eggs at Black beach after we had Red beach to ourselves !! The food is amazing eat as much as you can and eat at different places make sure you look at the menu before hand because some places are pretty expensive and you're paying for the view not the food trust me. Make sure you shop around when you look for ATVs because some places charge more than others and gas is fairly cheap too so don't worry about that there's great parking at this wonderful cave for your ATV. The views from this stunning porch are undescribable you need to see it to believe it. You can see the volcano directly in front of you and the hostess is so knowledgable about the history of all the islands. I'm quite tall so the cave was a little small for me but I am 6'7" so every room is a little small for me to be honest. It was perfect height for my gf. Have a glass of wine of the porch and watch the sunset! You'll never see anything more beautiful. Enjoy Sensyo!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mcaillier
Reviewed 10 January 2017

I stayed in Sensyo late September and i can say that it was an amazing stay! the sea view is stunning, the accommodation was very comfortable and unique in a traditional small apartment as a cave. The terrace is shared in the 3 units, and only the top unit offers private terrace, but the view is just amazing. I recomend to all travellers that wish a unique stay in traditional cave suites.

Room Tip: For more privacy and the best sea view select the top Soundscapesuite. All other 3 units are with shared terrace.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2016

This was an experience I was so looking forward to having. I did not know what I was going to expect much less when i booked it. The highlight of Sensyo is the view. Breath-taking sunsets every night, the owner, Elvira, was an exceptional host, think I made a good friend there, very friendly and she will try accommodate all your needs. Knows the history around her, which helps when touring about When you stay in Sensyo you get the feeling how people lived in Santorini, rooms were very comfortable and extremely clean. Walking distance to Fira and several other destinations on the island, You are literally a few, steps from the main road into town and you would not know it, so peaceful, a fantastic place if you really want to relax and enjoy what's around you I will definitely be going back.

Room Tip: Breath-taking Sunsets, Peaceful,
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2016

This is a bargain for your money. I expecting much less when i booked it. Firs and the highest light of Sensyo is the view. Second, you are in the middle of the island. Walking distance to Fira and several other destinations on the island.
Staff is very friendly and they will try accommodating all your needs. When you stay in Sensyo we real get the feeling how people live in Santorini, rooms are very comfortable and extremely clean. I definitely am coming back.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends