This was our first time to Greece and we LOVED Milos and were so happy we chose Santa Maria Village for our 5 night stay on the island. I wasn't sure about which town to stay in but Adamas was a lovely port town and fun to spend time there (be sure to book a car too so you can explore the whole island). The hotel location is slightly away from the centre of town (Adamas) but an easy 10-15 minute stroll on a nice path so the location was perfect for us. Upon our arrival at the hotel we were greeted by Michael and he was so helpful and so kind to us during our stay...he definitely made a difference and we thank you again Michael!! I can't believe I didn't get a photo of us with you Michael..so sad I forgot to do that!
Room: We stayed in room 66 on the second floor and had a balcony with a sea view overlooking the pool. The room was perfect and the bed was comfortable too. We loved the tile in the entrance leading into the shower...beautiful. The balcony of this room is next to another but we were not disturbed once during our stay...it was so peaceful and relaxing.
Breakfast: The breakfast was amazing...fresh breads, cheeses, eggs, fruit, yogurt...wow! Perfect to get you started and keep you going for the day. Thank you to all the lovely ladies that work hard to serve the wonderful breakfast.
Pool/Pool Bar: The pool was refreshing and we never tired of having a dip and sitting back and enjoying a drink at the end of the day to watch the sunset...we will miss it...sigh... Special thanks to Nikolaus at the bar!! We don't normally drink mojitos...but he makes a delicious mojito so be sure to try one or more during your stay!! Also...we found out that his wife owns a gallery in Plaka (be sure to check it out during your stay on the island...we loved exploring and shopping in Plaka). Nikolaus also makes the food at the pool bar and we enjoyed the greek salad and club sandwich...very nice.
Spa: My husband and I booked a massage at the spa with Marina. Marina is lovely and the experience was perfect. She is very professional and good at what she does. I highly recommend booking a massage during your stay. Thank you Marina :).
We went on a boat trip (recommended by Michael!!) and it was wonderful. I highly recommend booking the trip with Zephyros (4 hour trip to Kleftiko and Gerontas beach). Thank you Michael for setting this up for us!!
I highly recommend Santa Maria Villiage for your stay on Milos...Thank you again to all for making our stay so wonderful! Doug and Donna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Adamas, the port town of Milos, Santa Maria Village is conveniently located just 300 meters from Papikinos beach, and a short walk from Adamas's many restaurants, cafeterias and shops. This combination of privacy on one hand, and proximity to the beach and to the bulk of the island's facilities on the other. Santa Maria Village consists of seven buildings of traditional architecture endowed with modern facilities. The hotel offers bungalows, suites and maisonettes, each featuring a view of our plush garden, the pool, or the sea. The Village is spread over an area of 12,000 square metres. The many trees and vegetation in our well-kept garden provide a real sense of relaxation and privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Santa Maria Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Village Adhamas
- Santa Maria Village Milos/Adamas, Greece