We have been to Santa Maria village at the beginning of July, we staid there for two weeks and it was absolutely gorgeous.
The rooms, very big, they were clean every day, fresh towels and bed sheets.
The owner and all staff, extremely friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was amazing, every morning, fresh food and fruits.
Good job Elias for everything that you are doing there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Adamas, the port town of Milos, Santa Maria Village is conveniently located just 300 meters from Papikinos beach, and a short walk from Adamas's many restaurants, cafeterias and shops. This combination of privacy on one hand, and proximity to the beach and to the bulk of the island's facilities on the other. Santa Maria Village consists of seven buildings of traditional architecture endowed with modern facilities. The hotel offers bungalows, suites and maisonettes, each featuring a view of our plush garden, the pool, or the sea. The Village is spread over an area of 12,000 square metres. The many trees and vegetation in our well-kept garden provide a real sense of relaxation and privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Santa Maria Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Village Adhamas
- Santa Maria Village Milos/Adamas, Greece