1,361 results
All reviews imperial wing half board older part private pool piano bar beach side thomson rep mountain view new wing main building guest relations busy road two weeks breakfast and dinner beach restaurant plenty of sunbeds an excellent hotel
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

For first time we were visiting Crete (2 couples) and all arrangements and payments was done 6 months in advance, we were disappointed of hotel, we booked a sea/partial sea view room and i got a corner room with absolute view of an opposite guests room, maximum was when the bellboy told me that I can enjoy the see view if I only stretch a bit my neck ( I was probably look a Giraffe to him )
I was asking at reception to change it at the first place and the answer was that the category we’ve paid is including and that room as well and till next day they can’t do anything.Uupsss I said, I’m ready to pay for upgrades or something just I didn’t want to ruin my holidays but still was nothing to be offered on the day ( so, in conclusion, if you are not pleased with what you get, the only solution looks is to get what they offer or leave )
I’m pretty sure that specifically those corners rooms have to be in different categories, maybe someone competitive have to check what I’m saying ( is an absolute robbery to charge that money for those rooms)
Car rental provide a excellent service! We rent a car for one week and everything went smooth and nice, reception of vehicle was done at the hotel and was very convenient, parking of hotel is excellent
Next day we’ve been moved to other room were we receive a small treat on the house (we didn’t mention that in first place was missing the welcome package that our friends received at the very first day)
Double bed are just 2 single beds put together..
Gym was good, well equipped, view was stunning and I was literally surprised that they didn’t use the location for a bar or something...
Breakfast was excellent, not many choices but smart healthy ones, I’ve got a surprise one morning from the cooking station, Chef was coking something that wasn’t in display and when we wanted to get he said they couldn’t serve us... very attentive waitresses,
Beach was great, quality sun-beds, choices of baldacchino as well
We didn’t attend the pool but lot’s of great choices specially for families with kids
Bar, barman was excellent, good cocktails!
Overall hotel is good family hotel but not a 5 stars one, touches are quite cheap for a place called “Palace”

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Catalina A
Minoa_Palace_Team, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Minoa Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Catalina,

first of all, we would like to thank you for choosing us for your vacation and for the time you spent writing this review. We appreciate all your kind comments regarding so many aspects of the hotel and we are sincerely saddened that you were not happy with the room you spent your first night here. We are also very displeased that our actions the next day did not shift your overall experience in the hotel.

Although it is disappointing for us to read we have failed to provide you with the service you are entitled to this time, we particularly appreciate your time and please rest assured that your kind review will be taken seriously into consideration. We hope that you overall enjoyed your stay and that you will give us the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 5 January 2018

This hotel's staff is High level, very kind and willing to help us and meet our necessities!!! All rooms are clean and luxurious. The Services inside hotel are unique and of course drinking a cocktail Near the pool is a must!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank MichaelP11080
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is amazing. We had a private pool room (big hit with the kids-and us too!) the food was lovely, we stayed half board. Plenty of places to eat out on the strip too if u fancy a change. Chania old town is lovely, about half an hour on the bus (stop outside hotel!)
Enjoy if u book, it is great

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank Leanne H
Reviewed 15 December 2017

If you are looking for a 5 star experience in Crete, this is what you should check out.
The staff had been perfect from the first moment, greeted us and offered a glass of white sparkling wine. The room was a nice suite and a complimentary treat was waiting for us.
Don't miss the restaurant!

Room Tip: Try the master suite
Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Jurgesenna
Reviewed 29 November 2017

This Thomson hotel was first class but if you leave the hotel there is not much except for local shops and several bars but not much else. We went in June . Could not fault the hotel .facilities brilliant and restaurant first class.

Room Tip: This hotel was beautiful. Rooms spacious and good food.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family