Golden Rose(Kolymbari)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$114
US$250
US$244
Chryssana Beach Hotel(Kolymbari)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$73
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$205
US$197
US$280
US$267
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$343/night.

Blue Dome Hotel(Platanias)
US$211
US$178
Ermis Suites(Platanias)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$79
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$247
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$353/night.

Lambrinos Suites(Platanias)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Pool
US$380
US$340
All reviewsevery morningnice hotelapollobedroomtowelspoolsbalconies
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Stayed here for a week in August. The hotel is quite lately been renovated so places are nice and tidy including cleanness. The service was good and the location is also nice, not in the very center of Platanias but all the restaurants in the area are easy to walk to.

Well sized rooms in 2 bedroom room. View to the ocean from the most of the rooms balconies I think.

3 Different pools, kids pool is good for kids 2y+. A lot of deckchairs around the pools. Also the ocean is just there and a lot of beach chairs there also.

Breakfast was OK with some variety every morning also.

I can recommend this hotel for a easy vacation with kids, there is no evening activities or noise apart from the Greek night. There is also a nice indoor kids playroom and a small outdoor playground.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tommi K
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I stayed at this resort with my daughter, son-in-law, and 3 grandchildren, who live in Denmark. We arrived by SAS charter flight. The resort is promoted by Apollo Travel of Scandinavia as a family-friendly place, and it caters to the Scandinavian traveler. I was the only American (that I was aware of) who was staying on the property, but I expected that.

There is a lot to love about the resort. First, there is the location, on a beautiful stretch of beach, nicely furnished with comfortable lounge chairs and umbrellas. There are also three impeccably maintained pools: a large kiddie pool, a geometric shaped adult pool, and a large adult pool for laps. The water in the adult pools was very cold, but the kids’ pool was heated. Around each of the pools was an assortment of lounge chairs, table groupings with upright chairs and sofas, and umbrellas for shade. Plenty of room, and we were blessed with good weather nearly the whole week. A bar is open poolside for drinks, and it was a nice touch to have a complimentary bottle of water delivered to each sunbather and swimmer, both by the pools and on the beach. The grounds are beautifully maintained, and the rooms and apartments are kept spotlessly clean by an efficient staff. There is s small children’s playground that our kids (ages 2-7) enjoyed and a kids’ playroom with limited supervised activities that was nice.

Everyone we met who worked at the hotel was pleasant and helpful and seems to go the extra mile to make our stay comfortable.

We rented a two bedroom apartment for the six of us. Each bedroom had two twin beds made up into a king, and there was a futon on the living area. The kitchen consisted of a sink and a two burner stove. There was an electric water kettle and instant coffee and tea that we did not use. Dishes, glassware and silverware were included. The bathroom was what we expected- a smallish shower with a toilet and sink, but it suited our needs. Plenty of towels provided.

We rented the room with half-pension, meaning breakfast and dinner were included. Because it was technically off-season, both meals were buffet style. In our case, this was probably better for us because the kids did not have to wait for a meal to be cooked and delivered.

On the negative side, no towels were provided for the pools. Having arrived by plane, we did not plan to provide our own towels, and there were signs posted saying not to use the bathroom towels for swimming. Hence, we had to buy beach/pool towels. The beds were comfortable, but I have come to the conclusion that the mattress, which seemed to be memory foam, caused the bed to feel overly warm. Each room had an air conditioner, but they were difficult to operate, and it seemed that the room was either too hot or freezing cold. A huge minus was the lack of hot water. Cold showers are not fun. If one arose early in the morning, the water would be bearable, but at any other time of day, it was freezing cold and very hard to take. No hotel guest should have to take a cold shower! No towels or dishwashing liquid were available in the kitchenette, so we bought those as well. As for the buffets, there was a decent variety of food, but food that was supposed to be served hot was almost always served cold. Dinner started at 7PM, nearly bedtime for the youngest of the children I was with. Also, tea, coffee, and water were not included in the half pension and had to be ordered from the bar and paid by cash or room charge. I would give the food quality a 3 out of 5, but my daughter said she would give it a 1. And although I KNOW I shouldn’t be harnessed to the internet on vacation, it was still a big disappointment to find that the advertised “free wi-fi” was spotty at best. Most of the time it did not work at all, and that was frustrating. Our room was over the bar area, and in my bedroom, the noise from the patrons as well as the staff were disturbing when I was trying to sleep. Earplugs took care of that, however.

In conclusion, the facility itself and its dedicated staff were the strong points of this resort. Water temperature, internet reliability, and food quality and temperature as well as other, less important amenities could use improvement. That being said, I would return here another time should the opportunity arise.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms above the bar
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank senoraberg
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We spend the spring vacation at the Santa Helena beach resort. The whole resort got a makeover during the past two years, so everything looks and feels in rather new shape. Great pool area, the complex is nice and familiar. Great play area (outside and inside). Good animation Programm with fault yoga and sport activities. Inexpensive pool snack bar. We stayed just before the season stars, so staff was still being trained a d breakfast selection started on a low level but was improving daily. Some details in the room were faulty (broken light bulbs and packaging stickers on floor tiles. But I really good value for money.

Tip: for a family with 1 kid or more, we would recommend a 2 room appartment or the ones with 2 floors . 1 room is way less spacious than on the pictures.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2016

The hotel concept is interesting, you should feel like in real village. However upon arrival, at the reception they did not offer the transport of the luggage, the stairs and roands are quite slopy and I broke my leg. Afther the personal tried to do their best, they povide great assistance (especially the twin brothers), they really worked hard for me almost for one week. Thanks to them ! There are really great swimming-pools, good access to the sea, rooms were well equipped even with kitchen facilities, very clean. Excellent room service. Breakfest well organize, excellen dishes in the restaurants. If you decide to accomodate in the hotel, take into consideration that there are two-floor houses without lifts. But probably, if you demand in recetion hey will move your luggage. You have to insist. I suggest this facilities for spending holidays.

Room Tip: The ground floor rooms facing to the street are a bit dark, upper rooms have more light. The room should be facing to the pools.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Nice rooms and pool area, close to the beach. We stayed for a week, and there was nothing to complain about. Friendly staff, clean and relaxing. Exercise facilities and children play area. I can highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends