“Tasty pizza, good price, parking available ”

La Scarpetta Ristorante - Pizzeria
Ranked #27 of 91 Restaurants in Dornbirn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We had the simplest pizzas: mushrooms and 4 cheeses. We couldn’t decide which one was better (that’s easy, mine was better, but don’t tell my husband, he’s fragile).
It was probably one of the best pizzas we ever had (maybe besides the ones in Italy). The staff are all a bunch of ecstatic Italians yelling orders across the restaurant, and although the place was packed we still got our food fast. Prices are really low (10,5 euro for enormous pizza), and there is parking right next to the restaurant. Awesome.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I have been a return customer from previous year and was looking forward of the follow-up visit this year. The waiters were fun and caring and the various dishes delicious. A welcome break in my business routine - thank you !

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Here I had the most pleasant experience, the staff were very nice,friendly, professional services, fast delivery of meal and the pizza was the best that I have ever eaten. Bravo raggazie!

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Not necessarily for a low-budget meal, yet good pasta and pizza. Quick service, modern architecture, seating available inside and outside.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Been here a few times in Dec 2016 - Jan 2017. This place is not located so easy to find but all the locals know about it and it will pack out quickly. Unsure why its not ranked higher as the food and service and atmosphere was great. Was luck to be there during the first snow fall and it was beautiful outside. My favorites are the Caprese Salad, Pizza, and Penna Vodka (but I ask to substitute for a cream sauce.) Really yummy.