“Love it”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

The ribs are really good. Price is ok. Been here three times in one week and ate ribs every time.

Only one shortcomming is the smoking outside. Very anoying when eating outside and people simply do not care. Also cooks in the alley where smoking bring more anoyance to the dining area.

So improve on that and you go to 5 stars

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

On a recent trip to Austria, I was invited by a colleague, to dinner in Dornbirn Austria.
The restaurant chosen was the Longhorn BBQ Smokehouse.
We happened to be there on a Thursday night when the brisket was available (only on Thursday), which is what I ordered and found it to be very good. The meal came with two sides, cornbread and coleslaw. The staff was friendly and they had menus in English which was a big help, I unfortunately do not speak German.
I enjoyed the food enough to venture back on a Saturday night and the restaurant was very busy. I was with several other people and we were asked if we had a reservation, which we did not. The host did not turn us away but managed to find a table for us and sat us almost immediately. Even though the restaurant was very busy, the food came out rather quickly and again I enjoyed the meal. This time having the pulled pork with my choice of two sides being french fries and coleslaw. The meal was very filling and the restaurant atmosphere was welcoming.
If you are in the city center of Dornbirn, find the Longhorn BBQ Smokehouse for a great taste of BBQ in Austria.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

It was a good business dinner. Quite crowded inside and also the seats at the table - quite inconfortable. Nothing special.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The Texas atmosphere is different. We don't get many restaurants with atmosphere in the Rhine Valley. The food is good. I love the beef fajita or the steak. A different experience.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I thought the Food and the atmosphere was as Texan as you can expect in the middle of Europe. BBQ Meat in cool variaties in the menue with typical side dishes as cole slaw fries and more. Service was friendly and trying hard to make you feel welcome, respect to the Young Girl who was "my waitress". Funny Thing is that they have very good coffee coming from a small private coffe roaster near by....