All reviews hot water wifi works couple of nights perfect location outdoor kitchen supermarket santa surf beach internet
Reviewed 21 May 2013

If you looking for a clean rooms with AC and TV this is the place...There is no better deal if you are traveling on budget but not really low budget...This place is clean and have great room with super affordable prices...plus it is in front of the waves...

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Nice place to stay! Clean rooms eith A/C and fridge, big balcony.
Shared kitchen, good position close to the beach.
The owner very helpful and kind.
negative note: you need to pay in advance all the nights you want to stay and to leave a deposit for the towels, but I would really recommand this place, we came back 2 times.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I went to this place trying to find some place, not so expensive but with the necessary to have a nice travel experience, and I found all on this place... even better than i think at first we i make the reservation, the room was fully equipped, AC, cable Tv, WIFI free, kitchen fully equipped, hot water, very clean, if you need something just need walk no more than 50 mts and you can buy anything at the super, (pizza tomatoes is a very good choice if you are hungry) the beach is at no more 5 mins walking, and the guy in reception, Johan, was very friendly and nice, for sure, when I come back to Santa Teresa, this will be an excellent option,
the place doesn’t have parking spaces, but in the space for parking just next to hotel entrance, there is a guardian all night long watching your vehicle, this was a very very good decision, recommended at 100%
note: excellent place for young people who wants a place to have fun !

Room Tip: if you want sleep well dont choice in front rooms, because santa teresa is a very noisy place, but this is not fault of the hotel
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2011

We stayed at this hotel upon arrival in Santa Teresa. The place looked nice overall but the vibe of the place was off. The people next door to us were very loud and in the middle of the night a fight broke out in front of the hotel that ended with someone throwing glass bottles toward our balcony. We never felt safe there. We only stayed one night and ran away the next day. Overall Santa Teresa wasn't for us. To much aggression, noise and overrated surfer/hippies. The worst of our stay in Costa Rica.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank chabela m
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I like the beach break a lot, in the possitive side, their price was great for 2 nights ($100: room with air conditioner, cable, hot water), No towel to take to the beach but the guy was nice enough to give me one when I asked him. PLUS: Internet was excellent in the room. sometimes hard to find in the area hotels. Mini fridge was very handy!
Sadly as a photographer I have expensive equipment with me when I travel around the country to do destination wedding photography. The room has no safe and the door knob is like any bedroom's door knob! Anyone that knows how to pick a lock would be able to open it. I went to the beach before going to work and stayed for like 40 minutes because I was too nervous about my camera gear and laptop in my room. Santa Teresa is getting a little more dangerous and I heard a few scary stories from the townspeople so that got me even more nervous.... Another thing I missed was the shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom, I never travel with it because I assume the hotel will provide... but hey, no biggie.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business