All reviews place to stay months baby the main road booking tours full kitchen rooms were very clean air conditioning surf supermarket units chill wildlife jungle
Reviewed 18 February 2012

2 bedroom bungalow was dirty & infested with bugs. we had to have a nightly ritual of bug killing. And not just a bug here & there, we're taking a couple dozen.

Kitchenette was grubby with below par cooking pans & utensils. The A/C worked well as well as the TV.

Beds: mattresses are old, grimy and very uncomfortable along with small. Linens are worn out and stained which was gross.

Bathroom: no hot water despite advertising same, owners are no where to be found to fix it. The hot water set up is some half assed electrical wiring set up. Husband got a minor shock from it. appears totally unsafe.

pool: was pretty standard but I noticed the cleaning staff washing the many ashtrays in the pool. yuck!

overall, I wouldnt recommend zula inn.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank mrsrbg
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Zula Inn was quiet, clean and affordable. The hospitality of the owners, Rotem and Avi, made it a real pleasure to stay there. Also recommend eating at their restaurant near by.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Supernice place. Supernice staff. Close to the beach. Walking distance to everything. Clean and nice pool. (If you stay for a longer period of time, ask them to change sheets, they clean everyday but does not change sheets!)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2012

We even had a private alarm, the squirrel, waking us up at 6 every morning for a morning surf throwing nuts on our roof! That was in bungalow nr 6! Highly recomended (if u don't want a wake up call make sure to get another bungalow:)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2011

I must say that this is by far the most fantastic BB & Inn that I have ever visited!
Being a frequent traveler since 2005, I’ve been fortunate enough to be able to travel often throughout the world. The Zula Inn has made the top of my list for seaside BB & Inns. The experience of fine dining (their specialty is Israeli/Mediterranean food) combined with a top notch service is by far worth more that you will spend to book this property (which is relatively cheap btw).

There simply aren't enough words to describe everything in detail but just know that if you are planning to visit, you will have an awesome experience and leave satisfied with a huge smile on your face!

A big thank you to Rotem & Avi that made our stay unforgettable. tmho this is truly the best ever BB & Inn I stayed in. excellent vibes, home-like atmosphere and one of the best views for the Costa Rican beaches.

My wife and I swore that if time permits, we’ll keep coming back once a year :)

We came for a vacation and found lifelong friends. Rotem & Avi – keep up your excellent work!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple