All reviews stayed nights liberia airport costa rica tlc mario landscape playa balcony beaches trees monkeys
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I met Luis on the beach at the hotel and booked him for a half day trip to get Tuna. Luis exceeded all expectations by not only getting us 6 Yellowfin Tuna, but he also got us 18 Mahi Mahi, 6 Jack Crevalle, countless bonita, and A massive Sailfish in a half day! WOW! Luis and his brother are awesome guy that provide outstanding fishing services at a great value. I highly recommend Luis and I will definitely use him again when I return.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zanderman07
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Awesone place. The food and service is great. Mario alajandro and Bernie took great care of us. Got to see plenty of wildlife here as well.The ceviche is one of the best we found. I will be going back again.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank james d
Reviewed 12 May 2018

The resort is 1/2 hour away from the Liberia airport and only 20 minutes into town. The rooms are very spacious and every room has a terrace with beautiful ocean views. The staff welcomed us with open arms and were so warm and accommodating. They helped us with our itinerary, set us up with a driver for the duration of our stay and hired a boat and captain for our day tour of all of the beaches. The complimentary breakfast every morning was delicious and the pina coladas were amazing! We had a fabulous trip!

1  Thank cccdoglover
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The location is great! Close to the airport, Cocobay, and sits on the ocean. I was so impressed with the staff and the family like atmosphere I experienced. The inclusive breakfast was terrific. It is a simple hotel that captures the true authenticity of Costa Rica. Howling monkeys right outside our balcony, and the activities and service offfered made for a magical trip.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I am giving this resort five stars as you can see the Pros far out way the Cons. For the price and location you can't beat it.

PROS
Great location - on a hill overlooking the ocean - 5 minute walk to the beach, 20 minutes to Coco (town with restaurants) and 25 minutes to Liberia airport.
Wonderful Staff - Lovely staff, complimentary breakfast, amazing pina coladas, day trips can be set up by knowledgeable hotel staff
Large rooms with terraces and nice pool

CONS
Rooms could use a little TLC and updating, but for the price the Pros far out weigh the cons!