“Delicious and fresh!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

It was very to eat in this restourant. Delicious and fresh food with good price! You can also check the kitchen. Best option for Turkish Kurdish arabic food around there!

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Having lived in Penang for nine years my only regret is not having discovered this restaurant earlier. The friendly, courteous staff enhanced the whole dining experience. The personal service, which included offering numerous suggestions to my vegetarian daughter, ensured we were very satisfied with our choices. All the food was of exceptional quality. I will definitely be going back here.

1  Thank Carolyn R
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with family at this restaurant and found the service was exceptional and food extremely tasty. They do not sell alcohol and this was no issue for us but the waiter mentioned that we could bring our own if we want. The portions of food is good and you can get more rice and naan with all meals. The chicken kebabs and lamb dishes are great!! We were also offered a complimentary salad with the meal and that was extremely tasty. At the end we were offered complementary tea but did not take it but it did look nice. Definitely worth going and prices are great, we were 3 people with starters, mains and something to drink and it was only MR92. They were also also so humbled when we gave a tip and initially did not even want to take it.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food, especially the falafel and hummus! The service was amazing, waiters were extremely friendly. Would recommend if you want something different in Penang.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

...but I thought the pita bread they served with it wasn’t that great – kind of generic actually. Very good food here nonetheless. The falafel was soft inside without an overly hard shell to it. My friend ordered the Aqda Chicken which he said he didn’t like. He also remarked that the picture on the menu had chicken breast chunks and what he was served was shredded chicken. I had the Mandy Chicken which I thought was tasty. The owner (as well as cook, waiter, cashier and a very friendly person) offered us a choice of two different rices or salad to go with the main course. More bread as well and complementary tea to boot. We came here during Ramadan and there were many people waiting for the proper time to eat. We were asked if we wanted to wait or if we wanted to eat now which was no problem. This place seems to be very popular with people who know how to order as I liked what I saw other tables getting.