Finally I manage to write about this D'Feringgi Haus.
1. Don't get fooled by the discounted rates. We got the MYR 300++ and got good discount. When we arrived at midnight and check in, it was biggest mistake.
2. Rooms were dirty and small.
3. Toilet and washroom is so tiny...if you are non Asian, forget this Hotel!
4. Extra pillow is chargeable. No in house phone.
5. Room condition really run down.
I decided to check out the next morning even though I have paid for the rooms because it just unbearable. The receptionist can't speak English and service is poor.
I wasted my time and money and thought got a good deal since it is located in Feringgi.
Don't waste time. Please like my honest opinion so that this thread will continue to stay up and everyone is aware. Save your money and avoid this place. Hopeless!!More
- Free Parking