See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Room was a very good size with everything that would be expected. The doors seem to slam loudly so during the night neighbours can be noisy. Room was very clean and tidy and comfortable. I stayed on the 19th floor and had good views of the city side. Breakfast is very good with and extremely large selection of foods.
Hotel is very near a buseling district with many eateris and small shops, several parks along the river, which are all in easy walking distance. Overall a very agreeable stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here 6 month ago. I did not want to stay here anymore but unfortunately my agent booked it.
It's even more worth.
Terrible smell, terrible breakfast for Western people.
I cant recomment....
Even if it is not much expensive - no pleasure to stay here....

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This is a normal business hotel.
Good value for money. Breakfast is ok for vegetarian people. Hotel is clean with small rooms but ok for business visit. Location is good with massage centre nearby. Overall good choice

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2016

This is the second Hotel I try out in Taizhou and I have to say it's really fair enough. You have got everything you need, pretty comfortable, nice bathroom, clean, very good value for the money you pay. 10 minutes walk away from shops, coffee shops, a huge multiplex cinema, etc...

Breakfast I haven't got it, just because I normally don't get any. Internet WIFI is free in each room although honestly a bit slow.

Definitely better than the other one I was in last time (I forgot the name...).

Oh! almost forgot it... Staff at the reception speaks relatively good english.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room to high up since you may have problems with the water pressure. I was on the 19th floor and it was still good though.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Thank Innovation Sola... R
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

This hotel is excellent place for business travellers. I found the hotel very comfortable and excellent value for money. Rooms were very clean and service very prompt. The complementary breakfast was very good.

I would rate this hotel as very good and excellent value for money.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business