US$93
US$48
  • Restaurant
Yiding Hotel(Taizhou)
Agoda.com
All reviewsbusiness floorfree wifivery nice hotelbusiness tripdesktvenglish
Reviewed 16 April 2017

This hotel was booked for me by my Chinese business associates. They did all the talking with the desk, so I have no knowledge as to their English skills. The room I stayed in was spacious, clean and very nice. King size bed with room to spare. Shower had lots of good hot water... something I am a stickler about. Free Wifi helps to make up for the lack of English TV. Breakfast buffet was large. Within walking distance of some shopping. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
ding j, 经理 at New Century Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you for your stay in Taizhou New century hotel and valuable comments. Guests opinions are the foundation of improving hotel service quality.. We will consider your advice seriously and look into the problem carefully as soon as possible. Thank you again for your comment and we sincerely look forward to your visit again!

Reviewed 11 January 2017

The hotel was a little old, but you still noted the glamour atmosphere of the china big hotels in the 90's. The guest are, in the majority Chinese, so sometimes if you a occidental, it 's possible to became the center of the attentions. The staff are very friendly, but not all speak English, but nothing that yours basic mimics does not resolved. the room are nice, and clean, the bed are confortable, and the ar conditioner works, in the summer is a essencial condition.

Room Tip: ask for a non smoke room, in china means a less smelly cigar room.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
ding j, 公关经理 at New Century Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you for your stay in New century hotel Taizhou. We are pleased that you enjoyed the stay in our hotel.New Century Hotels always hope to give you a pleasant experience beyond your expectation. We sincerely look forward to your visit again!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I have been to many places in China and have stayed in many hotels. But the real feeling of a finest quality service and hotel, I found when I stayed in New Century Hotel for two nights in May 2016. Everything about this hotel is perfect, right from the lobby to reception to room comfort and dining. Lobby of the hotel is very spacious and had a look of a very well maintained beautiful historical place. Rooms are spacious and breakfast is awesome with plenty of options to chose from. Highly recommended and very elegant.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 May 2016

From the pictures and their advertisement one could expect to book great Hotel for a fairly good price. Unfortunately that's not the case. Right from the very beginning, at the reception, staff has a vocabulary in english that doesn't exceed 28 words so forget to try and explain something or ask. They might call another colleague who of course understands even less. WIFI is miserable. Rooms are old and definitely need improvement. You even have to call the reception for unlock your mini bar ...

Luckily I only stayed two nights.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Thank Innovation Sola... R
ding j, Owner at New Century Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Thank you for your stay in New Century hotel Taizhou. We do apologize for having caused you such inconvenience because staff has a vocabulary in english and WIFI is miserable . .We will consider your advice seriously and look into the problem carefully. Thank you for the comment and we sincerely look forward to your visit again!

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

I was really disappointed with the staffs there. At my last day there I was having breakfast by myself and I told the manager to take care of my seat while I went to take more food, however, when I came back, my seat was gone and the food I originally had on the table was cleared without asking me if I still wanted it. To add on, my seat was taken by other people when I came back with my plate of food. No one apologised or make the effort to find another table for me. I travel a lot around China and to my dismay, this is the worse hotel I've stayed. Never coming back again.

Stayed: April 2016

Dear guest,
Thank you for your stay in New century hotel Taizhou. We are pleased that you enjoyed the stay in our hotel. I'm sorry we didn't have a seat for you,We will strengthen staff training and Strive to do better.New Century Hotels always hope to give you a pleasant experience beyond your expectation. We sincerely look forward to your visit again!