See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I now see a charge on my credit card for a minibar bill I paid in cash when checking out. After spending at least 15 minutes getting my regular credit card bill done as well as the VAT invoice (Fabio), they then said I had a minibar fee, which I said great, here is the RMB for it and he ran to catch up with my colleagues. I guess I should have waited another 5 or 10 minutes to get a receipt, as they put it on my credit card as well as pocketing my cash. My mistake to think they would be able to handle this service after I had stayed some 4 times in the past 2 years.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Anthony R, Duty Manager at Wyndham Jingzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear Mr.WoofBadDog,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Wyndham Jingzhou. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We expect you can leave us your email address,and if you have time please feel free to contact with us !

Anthony Ren
fd@wyndhamjingzhou.com
18171985926

Reviewed 16 June 2018

When you go on a tour - you are never sure what you are going to get. The Wyndham was great - lobby, check-in, service, view, etc. We were there for only one night and did not try out the dining area for dinner but we had a good buffet breakfast with foods from around the world. When you travel a lot - the small things become the most important -- water pressure, mattress, pillows, etc. You want to wake up the next day - refreshed and ready to go and not feel uncomfortable. The Wyndham excelled and we recommend it.

Stayed: October 2017
Anthony R, Manager at Wyndham Jingzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Gordon T,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Wyndham Jingzhou. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Your feedback is very important to us, Here at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Nice room with very comfortable bed. Restaurant food was quite good for breakfast or dinning. The hotel is a bit isolated from shopping or restaurants as we like to walk around and check the everyday life and culture of the locals.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Duan Y, Manager at Wyndham Jingzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear customer:
Thank you for your continued support, and our motivation comes from your affirmation. We will try our best to do better, because we are serious about service.
Looking forward to see you again
Sincerely yours.
Hotel Management

Reviewed 27 May 2017

This is one of the best hotels of our tour where we stayed for a night in April 2017.
Brand new hotel with 5 star service. Lovely room with good views of the city. This city looked small compared to other big cities like Beijing.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
178fom, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Jingzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear customer:
Looking forward to see you again
Sincerely yours.
Hotel Management

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Lovely hotel. The room was really nice and spacious and had a great view over the city.
Great night sleep. We only stayed one night, as part of a tour, would have been nice to have spent more time here.

Only downside is that it was a bit away from the town.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 22 May 2017

Dear customer

Appreciate that for your affirmation of our work, and it is also the reason that motivates us to do better. We will keep on doing it because we are serious about service. Looking forward to seeing you next time.

Sincerely yours,