US$158
Johnsen Apartment(Lyngseidet)
US$245
Viking Cabins - MIT FabLab Norway(Lyngseidet)(Great Value!)
US$147
Magic Mountain Lodge(Lyngseidet)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Solhov(Lyngseidet)
Lyngen Apartments(Lyngseidet)
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewshis wifecodthe ownerdog sleddinglyngen alpsalfjacuzzibellaapartmentboataurorasnowhousefjordmountainscosynature
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

This is truly the most fantastic place to stay, not only is the location simple perfect on the edge of the fjord with the most amazing views, the cabins are comfortable and homely. We had the Cabin with the sauna which a most welcome feature. We saw the northern a lights and Alf the owner ensured we had the most amazing time. If this place wasn't perfect enough Alf booked all the activities we wanted (huskysledging, snowmobile) and drove us to each drop off point. Alf collected us from the airport (which is a 2 hour drive) which was a god send , dropped us off at the shops so we could stock up for the week ( which is a must there are no shops local to the cabins) and also offered additional surprises with an evening in the tipi where he served us reindeer , simply scrummy! Alf kindly offered bum boards and snow shoes which gave us the chance to explore on our own, we felt like we were the only people there it was great. Not only that but he gave up his morning to teach us how to ski and gave us the basics to allow us to have some fun X country skiing.
This all sounds gushing but honestly Alf and his lovely partner B really welcomed us with open arms and made it a truly wonderful trip we will never forget. If you want to experience Norway in the most amazing and friendly place this is the only place to visit, I can't recommend this place enough

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Alf F, Daglig leder at Koppangen Brygger, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2016

Thank you for your top review. It was very nice to have you as our guests.
You are always welcoming back.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

There is nothing about this place that will disappoint you. In one word, it was simply brilliant!

As a solo traveler I always look for tranquil places and this was by far one of the best vacations I've had. If you need a place with breathtaking views and a bit of isolation and privacy, then this is the place for you. Everything from the extremely friendly hosts Alf and Bern(and their lovely dog) to the wonderful views from the apartment, will marvel you. The views of the Lyngen Alps are simply spectacular.

I was not lucky enough to see strong northern lights, but when they are strong, this is definitely a great place to view it from. Alf was gracious enough to invite me home for some lovely Cod(freshly caught by his brother) and some amazing home made desert (Tilslorte Bunderpiker!) I loved how they made me feel welcome. This definitely added to the charm of the place! The apartments are in perfect condition, you have pretty much everything you need for a short stay. The wifi is exceptionally good too.

You also have a number of activities to partake in during your stay. I was able to do some dog sledding and Alf kindly gave me some beginner skiing lessons and you can kick sled along the roads for fun too. There is a nice Jacuzzi outside the apartments which I couldn't use but would imagine is fantastic especially when cold outside. In summary I am definitely going back once more for a second trip! Thank you Alf, Bern and Bella for a memorable trip!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Shahnaz M

Thank you for this nice reviews from your stay with us. Hope to see you back again in the summer.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

I like everthing in here, the food was so tasty! I have to don't miss it !
I and my mum was staying here for 3 days, such good experice in Lyngen.
it's very good place to see the norther light expecially during the evening, we can wait for the norther lights in the tent,take glasses of wine to keep our body warm.
Even the day was extrely short we've can do many activites in here.
very Highly recommended!we will come back again for holiday.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your nice review. Good to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Hope to see you back in summer.

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

Wonderful place. Peace and tranquillity are the main characteristics. View is amazing. Mr Alf, the owner, is a very kind man. He offered us waffel with jam and coffee in his hut. Ideal for seeing the northern lights. There was also "Bella" the best dog of the world. No complaints. Highest score.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your very nice review. I am so glad you could see
the northern light before just before your departure.
Hope to see you all again sometime.

Reviewed 30 May 2015

I still can't believe that we are already back to London. I had such an amazing experience in Alfs Grandma's house. We arrived on 23 May 2015 late Saturday evening. The house was spotless and had everything we needed. We spent 6 days in Kuppangen Brygger. If you go there you can be assured that you will have the best fishing holiday ever. The owner, Alf, has been very welcoming and helpful. Alf has shown great kindness and he offered the best service a business owner can offer. Alf couldn’t have been any more accommodating and was always on hand to give advice and help with anything if needed. Finally the smoked salmon Alf got for us tasted like from heaven. If you really like fishing and amazing views then this is the place for you, we would highly recommend Koppangen Brygger and hope to return one day soon. Arunas and friends.

Room Tip: Grandma's House
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends