Whilst the accommodation is very basic you will not find friendlier hosts who are really in tune with what trekkers want and need. If you plan to do the Tongariro Crossing then the package is the way to go. Lorraine makes a great packed lunch for the crossing, and you can look forward to a spa and dinner at the end. They drop you off at the beginning and we only waited a mere 5 minutes to be picked up at the end. Lorraine gave us some great tips for places to see after we checked out which proved really worthwhile. Like I said, it's basic accomm but all well planned for trekkers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi and Welcome to Adventure National Park. Gillian and John welcome you to their lodge and motel in National Park Village. We cater for families, groups, and the independent traveler. Your choice of deluxe one bedroom units with King size beds, standard studio motel units with Queen Size Beds and private facilities. Our budget lodge rooms with double beds or Twin share, shared bathrooms, lounge and kitchen. Bed and Breakfast options available. Comfortable warm beds, electric blankets, Sky TV in lodge and all units, drying room, Internet and wireless access available, large open fire, Dinner, Breakfast and a packed lunch available. Department of Conservation authorized shuttle to and from the Tongariro Crossing departing daily weather dependent, let us take care of you with our Tongariro Freedom Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adventure Lodge & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adventure Hotel Tongariro National Park
- Adventure Lodge And Motel