“Edible pizza, terrible staff, nice location, high but usual prices”
Review of NaMoita Pizzaria

NaMoita Pizzaria
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was attracted by the cosy, “romantic” atmosphere...candles, garden, etc. and it was close to my pousada. But I waited 50 minutes for a pizza although we were the only clients, the staff was if not rude, unfriendly and even upset with me when I asked for pepper. Which they don’t have. Nor origano, ketchup or other sauces...The restaurant serves only pizza, no other “italian cuisine”. The pizza recipes are original. I had the safest ones and they were ok. The beer I wanted was warm so I had to settle for another brand...no big deal. The price was ok. 140 reais, aprox 35 usd, for a medium sized pizza a coke and a beer. I will not repeat the experience.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Good place and good pizza

Several restrictions as : credit or debit cards no accept . Just one size of pizza , and so on . A kind of “Love me or leave me , that is my way.., you must adapt to me , I will not adapt to you “ . In any case , a good option for pizza . Expensive , as everything in Noronha , but we are taking all nights a delivery pizza to eat at our pousada / hotel

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

To make it short:
Pizza is excellent! It's made in a wooden fired oven and it's also huge! Order only 1 for 2 persons.

The staff: there was a guy with a black T-Shirt and this guy was very friendly and helpful. However, there also was a guy in a white T-Shirt who stood around and was very unfriendly and unmotivated. We told him that we didn't speak portugese but he just kept talking and removed our plates just one second after having taken our last piece. He even did't try to communicate with us in a simple way and we felt disrespected. Also, we ordered a coke zero and he said that they don't have right now. So we ordered a water (agua con gas) and he brought us a normal coca cola. We we told him that we have ordered a water he yelled at us that they don't have any water and that we shall now drink this coke.

Although we always said "obrigado" to him whatever he made, he never said "de nada" or anything similar.

We left the place with a very bad feeling - indeed the first and only one on this island.

1  Thank Yabba78
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Super good pizza, great service and fair price for the island standard. 8 slice pizza R$ 56,00. Don't go if it's raining, all table outdoors.

1  Thank MN_VF
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend this place. I love pizza and this was incredible!!!!
Really romantic setting and the wine was great too. I miss this pizza!!!!

1  Thank Katharine M