“Excellent food and service”
Review of TriboJu

TriboJu
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

The place is quite off the road, therefore it never gets too busy. That results that the waiters are very attentive!
Food is great and service excellent!
I can recommend the fish witg cashew crust, maybe the best dish on the island!
Highly recommended, well worth the trip, you won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Service is very good, waiters always worried in keeping you well all the time. Food was nice, I had the tuna almost raw inside, just the way I like, but something was missing for a great experience.

Date of visit: February 2018
triboju, Gerente de relações com clientes at TriboJu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Hello Marcelo,

We welcome your comment.

Our goal is to create good experiences through the flavors and our service, to make your visit memorable.

It would be good to hear what was missing to complete a perfect experience.

We are awaiting your return!

Hugs,

Team TriboJu

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant appear to be deasent in a very nice building where everything looks a bit more tidy than normal on this island.
Service is very good as the food.
Very good standard with real napkins, not only paper that blows away in the wind.
Location is ok for dining; then it is dark and you dont miss the sea view.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I have been living in Brazil for about 9 months and I'm used to seeing regular service for most of places, which is considered as excellent for Brazilian (sorry for being honest). And today, I was so impressed by service so, i decided to write review for the first time in my life. My husband and I were in this place second time (first was great too) and amongst other dishes we order ceviche, but it was prepared in very local way with a lot of olive oil and coriander, which I hate. So my husband continued eating and I asked the waiter RICARDO about dessert. Regular waiter just would bring the order, however, EXCELLENT one - noticed that I didn't eat, and .... by his choice, he brought for free another one taking into consideration my preferences caught from our conversation.
Right after, our table visited chef, very nice person too. I'm completely impessed by this place.
Strongly recommend!!!!!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Tour418696
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Expensive but very good. The wild shrimp is the best choice for dinner! Good wines and a very fancy place!

Date of visit: November 2017
triboju, Gerente de relações com clientes at TriboJu, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Hello Lea,

We are happy to read such satisfied comments because our goal is to create good experiences through the flavors and our service.

We are awaiting your return!

Hugs,