Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com
All reviews runway view paris cafe rooftop pool eero saarinen rotary phone cocktail lounge air train airport hotel jet blue jean georges howard hughes life magazine mad men an early flight blackout shades floor to ceiling windows reading room
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2021

Wonderful customer service, wonderful room, wonderful food and cannot say enough about the building, music and exhibits. a trip into the past with all modern conveniences. Will absolutely seek out the opportunity to stay there again.

Reviewed 15 May 2021

Going on JetBlue after a long flight from Europe made this an ideal stop for a long layover. Being an aviation geek and history buff I was excited to stay here.

However, I felt the room needed some attention. I was not used to not having a kettle or a suitcase rack for a hotel of this price. The bed was a little too firm, a little too hard. The room is small, but I didn't care for such a short stay. Dining options are limited at this hotel. No breakfast included either for such a price. I liked staying right at the airport. The bathroom was very nice. I was on a short stay and I was jetlagged so I didn't visit the pool. The food was good although it was expensive and of limited choice. The TWA history is almost a bit overdone and in your face here. The place is nice, but far less than perfect at this price.

Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

Booked a reservation and needed to make a change about 24 hours ahead of time due to an emergency. They wouldn't answer their phone. 2.5 hours of calls and no answer, just on hold continuously. When I arrived at the hotel, they wouldn't honor my reservation due to not making my check-in despite me showing my efforts to call and talk to them. They literally didn't care. It's a bad sign when a business just takes your money and provides no support. Better to book at a national chain and avoid this disaster with poor customer service before and after the booking. Zero stars if I could. Zero.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank dyam45
Reviewed 11 May 2021

Lets to get to the important bits first . The rooms are very clean very modern and great linens . This Hotel has made my life so much easier . Until August of last year i would fly into JFK and then drive in the small hours to my home in Vermont . Now i stay at the TWA have a nice dinner and a nice breakfast and wander up to Vermont via the Taconic in the morning . This building has always been my favorite building on the planet so for it to become a Hotel and not demolished was truly an inspiration . The ambience takes you back to the 60s which sadly i remember . I will be staying there this coming Monday and 2 weeks later , that will be stay 7 and 8 .Please enjoy as much as i do . One negative which i don't think should effect the review is the carpets are hell to wheel your suitcase on .

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

My 5th time at TWA. Spacious rooms. Beautiful hotel. Heated pool is amazing. Watching the planes land and take off is a Plus. Great drinks at pool bar. Connie lounge is definitely a Must ! Downstairs restaurant serves delicious food. Architect’s dream.

Date of stay: November 2020