“Great !!!”
Review of La Miranda de Rulo

La Miranda de Rulo
Ranked #33 of 116 Restaurants in Holbox Island
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I‘ve had a good Pizza. Not the best of my life but still very good. I chose the pizza with lobster - very fresh and good quality. Maybe some more salt but better too less salt than too much. The people were super friendly: I lost my phone on the way to the hotel while I sat in the taxi. I went back because I thought i lost it there. The chef called some people of the taxi company and they found it and brought it. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Very fast service. We got our pizzas very quick after our order. The Quattro Formaggio pizza I ate was the best pizza I have eaten. The pizzas was a 5 and the environment was a 3.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Good Pizza and the waiter we had made several mistakes with our orders but food was good and we had a wonderful time.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Just give a try to La Miranda de Rulo while you are in Holbox... We tried Pizza, "Chilpachole" and the "Chile en Nogada" (it was great... filled with lobster)... they were really nice serving us and I was able to pay with American Express without a problem (consider 5% additional cost because of this)... it is not cheap but it worth it for us.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I love pizzas, and we enjoyed a lot the pizzas at this place! I LOVED the caprese pizza... amazing... taste it!!!! We came back twice!