“Excellent pizzas”
Review of La Miranda de Rulo

La Miranda de Rulo
Ranked #30 of 111 Restaurants in Holbox Island
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Very fast service. We got our pizzas very quick after our order. The Quattro Formaggio pizza I ate was the best pizza I have eaten. The pizzas was a 5 and the environment was a 3.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Good Pizza and the waiter we had made several mistakes with our orders but food was good and we had a wonderful time.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Just give a try to La Miranda de Rulo while you are in Holbox... We tried Pizza, "Chilpachole" and the "Chile en Nogada" (it was great... filled with lobster)... they were really nice serving us and I was able to pay with American Express without a problem (consider 5% additional cost because of this)... it is not cheap but it worth it for us.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I love pizzas, and we enjoyed a lot the pizzas at this place! I LOVED the caprese pizza... amazing... taste it!!!! We came back twice!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

A really good pizzeria located near the centro. Go here if you're in the mood for a chill night with a good pizza. Try the shrimp pizza, it's great.