“Hit the spot!”

Porque No
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Holbox Island
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: Italian
Description: A classic italian ice cream parloir.
Description: A classic italian ice cream parloir.
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped by here after fresh street churros, ice cream was creamy and a little sweet, however it hit that”I need ice cream” spot in my belly! Will visit again!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Tried a couple of ice cream places in Holbox but this one came up short. Very / too sweet - the only thing that was decent were the "paletas", chocolate covered ice cream lolly on a paleta/stick that cost MX$40.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went here every day we were on Holbox, so many great flavours to try and so reasonably priced.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Almost every night, my husband and I stopped here to get a few flavors to enjoy as we walked the 20 minutes back to our hotel. There were always about 2 dozen flavors with enormous variety. We sometimes tasted before buying, but mostly just chose our flavors and ended up happy. The gelato is creamy, rich and flavorful. The prices are very cheap. TIP: Swing by the churro cart first for an order of fresh churros with nutella, then get yourself a 65-peso size gelato with coconut and dulce de leche. Dip the churro in the gelato. Boom.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

So many flavors and several dairy free! I took a medium size cup that allowed me to try 3 flavors. All were excellent and such a nice treat on a hot day!!