“Best Burrito this Mexican American has ever had!!!!!! ”
Review of TacoQueto

TacoQueto
Ranked #10 of 120 Restaurants in Holbox Island
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Are you kidding me. The burritos we got from here were unreal!
Now I would think myself a burrito conissiuer but these things were in a new level.
My husband picked up dinner from here the other night and I almost cried.
Making a chicken burrito doesn't seem to always be the easiest task. But the chicken in this "burro" was so tender and juicy it could only have been more glorious with the cheese melted on it. And the mixed meat burro was moist and well seasoned. All different meats perfectly working together to make your mouth happy.
Now these were heavy meat but someother reviews have said they have had veggie burritos that were good. These were not and did not even nod in that direction.
But if you are looking for great food or some lovely take away this is your spot.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

I have been to Holbox many times and this is a must eat place. Not a fancy restaurant and only open at night but the food is awesome.

The el pastor is amazing here so make sure you get some of those el pastor tacos. The prices are great too. You can get bistek, el pastor, arrachera, and many more different types of tacos for 15 to 17 pesos each. My mouth is watering just writing this review...LOL

Mark

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Large burritos in different versions (also vegiterian) served with beans, saure cream and guacamole.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was a typical mexican restaurant (not touristic). Price is fantastic for what you receive. Due that there is no address in TripAdvisor, the restaurant is placed in the Avenida Pedro Joaquin Coldwell between Calle Tiburon Ballena und Calle Palomino. Enjoy the food!

1  Thank Ramona G
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went here last week. The food was both delicious and very fast. We loved the appetizers and the authentic mexican tacos. The best we ever had! If I lived here, I would probably go there every day. We will be on Holbox for 2 weeks (not long enough) and will definitely return. Best of all was our bill. It was about $11 for 6 tacos and 2 appetizers and 2 bottles of water. Check it out!