“Tasty and Fresh.”

Pollo Mago
Ranked #72 of 102 Restaurants in Holbox Island
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 October 2015

We ate here twice during our visit to Holbox. The service was friendly and the food was fantastic. The beef fajitas were the best we had and the fresh hot corn tortillas were amazing.

Reviewed 14 February 2015 via mobile

Tiny little spot in the square with decent chilaquiles. I had them plain and they were pretty good. My boyfriend had them with chicken and really enjoyed them. Super affordable!

Reviewed 21 November 2014

Mom and Pop restaraunt across from the square, very near to the ATM upstairs over the "Police dept". We went there twice for a mid day snack. I had Chilaquiles which were fantastic, next time Ceviche. My wife had Ceviche/breaded chicken. All was very good. Very small place, cash only, no alcohol, great service. Might help if you speak a little spanish...

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Holbox island isn't known for its cuisine...and the Pollo Mago is just typical...OK, but not oustanding. It's located right on the Zocalo and sitting on the outdoor patio lets you watch all the activity. I had the shrimp tacos. They were OK, but I've had much better elsewhere. They serve wine by the glass, which is a nice touch. Personally, I think there are better places to eat in Holbox.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

when we saw the signage "authentic mexican cuisine" we stepped in and we weren't disappointed.
I had the best guacamole ever, freshly made in front of us, and succulent fish tacos. Happy Tummy!