“Grilled Seafood!!”

Restaurante Casa Lupita
Price range: US$10 - US$75
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Awesome grilled seafood done right. Various seafood on a large wooden board. Can't wait to go back and roll up my sleeves and throw down some grilled octopus and lobster with a couple of cervezas. Yumm!!

Date of visit: March 2012

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Seven of us ate here and every meal was lovely - steak, marinara pasta, burritos and prawn fajitas. There is also great drinks selection, with nice wine on offer (not too expensive). Service was really good too. Smiles all-round!!

Date of visit: February 2012
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Food was pretty good. The fish and octopus carpaccios were great.dinners were very good, but my Poblano Flank steak was excellent!
Dinner was a bit pricey!

Reviewed 10 February 2012

We had a fantastic meal at Casa Lupita. If you eat with your eyes first, you will not be disappointed. The caesar salad was presented in a lovely fashion with an appropriate amount of dressing. My husband was craving meat and was thrilled with the beef burrito. I ate nothing but fish during our two week stay on Isla Holbox and Isla Mujeres and the fish fajitas were fantastic. (pictures attached) All in all, it was a lovely evening on a fantastic island but I agree that the lighting could be turned down a bit.

Date of visit: January 2012
Reviewed 31 January 2012

My wife and I stopped by Casa Lupita for lunch and enjoyed an excellent meal. The owner and his wife personally waited on us. I had a beef burrito, but that doesn't adequately describe it. The burrito contained marinated flank steak covered with cheese and gravy. My wife enjoyed a salad and a shrimp dish. She said it was the best shrimp she had ever eaten. The serving sizes were large. That much shrimp in the US would cost a small fortune.

Date of visit: January 2012