“Good Inexpensive Mexican Food where the Locals Eat”
Review of Buena Vista Grill

Buena Vista Grill
Ranked #56 of 111 Restaurants in Holbox Island
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a meal here and noticed several Mexican families at nearby tables. The menu was varied but I can definitely recommend the grilled fish with garlic and the guacamole. The service was attentive and friendly. Our table faced a large wall mural of sea life to remind us of where we were.

1  Thank Nansea2013

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

I tried this restaurant on the strength of TripAdvisor reviews but wasn't impressed. It was ok, but I had better meals for the same price or less - eg Raices beach bar, la sirenita.

1  Thank CanuckChar
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

I would definitely recommend the place! Fresh seafood yet delicious and VERY cheap! Service is really good and kind! Its very cosy :) No more plastic chairs as on the photo in the gallery. I really liked it there. It was just simple and very good. Try calamari and get guacamole (it was the best on the island - even compared to expensive places)

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Very friendly personnel and really tasty food to affordable prices. Its more in the range of the other single € restaurants on Holbox with main dishes around 120-150 pesos. I can easily recommend shrimps in cream sauce - very tasty!

1  Thank RichardRuben
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Tried two pastas for a late lunch - 60/120 pesos (with/without meat). Not bad, nor good. Choose it if you are on a tight budget.