“Nice Dinner”
Review of Parador 33

Parador 33
Ranked #11 of 116 Restaurants in Holbox Island
Price range: US$5 - US$52
Description: A creative menu of dishes cooked using the best quality ingredients; Uruguayan beef, the freshest seafood, homemade pasta dishes and thin, crispy pizzas from our woodfired oven.
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed this restaurant...went with my daughter but atmosphere is more worthy for couples. Food was very good and a bit more gourmet than most in the area. Glad we tried by recommendation from our hotel...would definitely go back!

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Food looks great, the taste is average.
As a starter we had the shrimps (picture 1) taste of the shrimps was great but the mash tasted too much like coconut. The main dish (lobster risotto pic. 2) was over cooked and the risotto was ‘al dente’ I guess. What I really think is that hey don’t use risotto rice like arborio or carnaroli but regular rice. It tasted more like a paella kind of rice flavor with the texture and saffron instead of creamy risotto. We got two glasses of white wine, they were ‘fine’ but cost us like €9 per glass. Lots and lots of mosquitoes, but the staff can’t help that of course. Key system for the toilets? I don’t think that is very kind to your guests, can I please get a hall ticket for the bathroom teacher?

Service is great
Food is average but looks great, I would prefer it the other way around

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!
If you go to Holbox you MUST stop and have THE dinning experience of this incredible paradise island.
The owners are super friendly and welcoming , they also speak fluent Spanish, French and English.

The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. The place looks incredibly relaxing yet luxurious.
What else?... Well, the food of course!!! Prepare to treat your senses to an extraordinary experience.
From presentation to flavor every dish my wife and I tasted were Michelin star level so be prepared to smile a lot.
The wine selection is amazing too.
Over the 2 nights we spent on the island we ate there twice so... Yes I might sound a little bias but enough said... Go see for yourself.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

We met the fellow who runs the place at a local jewelry shop, where he is also the jeweler. What doesn't this guy do? He, his wife, and his faithful Labrador run the place with elegance and a family-level warmth. The food was creative, delicate and delicious. All the produce was incredibly fresh and the wine selection was unbelievably good. All of that in addition to fountains, candlelight, and handmade dream catchers all around and you might as well die and go to heaven.

1  Thank laurenekraft
Reviewed 14 April 2018

The service here was really great, the owners are from Mexico City and that really took me back to my roots so to speak. We were a party of 4 and had beef, pasta and seafood. It was all really fantastic, we split a few bottles of wine, we had a great time. This restaurant is not for the cost conscious. If you are pinching pesos, skip this place. If you want to splurge, go here. Very glad we went there.